The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWMadness

Having helped out with residential education in my university's dorms for quite awhile now, I can say the best thing to do in order to have a good transition to college is to just get involved and put yourself out there in some way. I've seen too many people just be hermits in their dorm rooms and never do anything outside of classes and going home for the weekend, and then they end up leaving one or two semesters in because they didn't like the "college experience". What experience? You never did any of it!

Enjoy being a freshmen though, because I guarantee that you will never have as much free time and little responsibility as that first year. I miss it now. :(

SlowPokemon

I was looking through some old posts and I have something to say to a member:

Jub3r7, I now speak directly to you. How can you possibly still like me at all considering how horrible I was to you your first couple weeks here.

Oh yeah also. Today I got called a prick. By my dad. So yeah. Thanks dad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SWMadness on August 23, 2011, 01:10:39 PMHaving helped out with residential education in my university's dorms for quite awhile now, I can say the best thing to do in order to have a good transition to college is to just get involved and put yourself out there in some way. I've seen too many people just be hermits in their dorm rooms and never do anything outside of classes and going home for the weekend, and then they end up leaving one or two semesters in because they didn't like the "college experience". What experience? You never did any of it!

Enjoy being a freshmen though, because I guarantee that you will never have as much free time and little responsibility as that first year. I miss it now. :(
I jumped from Freshman to third year. ACK! it's gonna be pretty hectic with 21 units + ECAs

My roommates last year were the hermits, and I wanted to go out. All they did was play Mario Kart all day (and then some other games) and I spent time networking. I can't believe I have a career fair a week after school starts!

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 01:55:35 PMOh yeah also. Today I got called a prick. By my dad. So yeah. Thanks dad.

My 'friend' calls me that -.-

Edit: Tags.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I been called a prick a few times (and by the same person, too)

spitllama

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 01:55:35 PMToday I got called a prick. By my dad. So yeah. Thanks dad.

He wasn't just joking?? O.o
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

No. My brother lied to him about something that I apparently did and he said, "you're being a complete prick, you know." Graaah who needs siblings? :P

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 01:55:35 PMI was looking through some old posts and I have something to say to a member:

Jub3r7, I now speak directly to you. How can you possibly still like me at all considering how horrible I was to you your first couple weeks here.
I didn't hate you. I hated myself for annoying you.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

STOP ANNOYING US, SLOW. GO AWAY, NOBODY LIKES YOU. DON'T MAKE ME WHIP OOT MY GAT ON YOU

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 03:37:11 PMThat's horrible. I'm sorry Jub. :(
It wasn't you, it was me. Around that time in my life I blamed everything on myself and accepted it if someone blamed me.

And after two whole years of blaming myself I finally got sick of it, and now I'm doing a "Fuck You" of the month decided by random.org.  :)

September is coming too slowlyyyyyyy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 23, 2011, 05:29:34 PMAnd after two whole years of blaming myself I finally got sick of it, and now I'm doing a "Fuck You" of the month decided by random.org.  :)

HEY I'm trying to stop blaming myself as well! And be not so pathetic and a pushover! I need a WEEKLY, or even DAILY fuck you! xD Except everyone on here is too awesome. I'd have to do that at my school. Make an announcement every day over the intercom: "Hey, [insert name], you deserve a congratulations!"

EXCEPT CONGRATULATIONS SECRETLY MEANS F*** YOU! IT'S BRILLIANT I TELL YOU!

SlowPokemon