The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Lol so there's this new kid in my grade, I've talked with him a bit. The kind of person I can't stand. Kind of nice, but arrogant and annoyingly good at stuff, and he has to be "the cool guy" and he's like eighteen times better looking than me. This morning he was just standing around me and Margaret and her boyfriend and all the rest of my friends...many of whom are really pretty girls... And I can see he's just like, "why are all these girls hugging this weird kid" and so forth, and he stares at Margaret the whole time. So ANYWAY when the bell rang he out of nowhere he says to Margaret, "you have fucking awesome eyes." Trying to be cool. I wanted to laugh so hard when she looked really disgusted and ignored him (I know her well enough to know she hates swearing...). Just lololol I hope to god he asks her out and she rejects him... I get a certain sick, bitter satisfaction from watching douchebags completely fail. It's really horrible actually but I can't help it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

The problem with those guys is after they get rejected their immense pride is hardly ever diminished, and they just go for some other more attractive and usually more stupid girl that'll take them. It's a saaaad and pathetic cycle.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Yep.

First, never swear directly AT or NEAR a girl unless they allow it (like we can all do it with Roz and ETF)

Second, what spit said.

Third, guys like that usually go for the cheap floosy looking for just a one-night-stand or something quite meaningless. If I was looking for a relationship, It'd be with a girl I enjoy hanging around with, having a conversation with and can think coherently and enjoys some smart-people things... ya know.

spitllama

They should be able to understand Mashi when he says "frivolous"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Knowing the description of the guy (I know many of those types of people... sigh, the people studying marketing and management... what am I going to do about them -- I can't possibly teach them Financial Accounting in 11 weeks), they probably need to google the word to know what it means...

Nebbles

And you can curse around me all you like. XD

And yes, the guys going for cheap floozy cycle never ends. Never. And then you see all these sad whiny wall posts on Facebook about how "omg i'm so sad <////3" and it's sickening.

jesus fucking christ stop whining about relationships if you jump in and out of them every five seconds.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2011, 05:30:45 PMLol so there's this new kid in my grade, I've talked with him a bit. The kind of person I can't stand. Kind of nice, but arrogant and annoyingly good at stuff, and he has to be "the cool guy" and he's like eighteen times better looking than me. This morning he was just standing around me and Margaret and her boyfriend and all the rest of my friends...many of whom are really pretty girls... And I can see he's just like, "why are all these girls hugging this weird kid" and so forth, and he stares at Margaret the whole time. So ANYWAY when the bell rang he out of nowhere he says to Margaret, "you have fucking awesome eyes." Trying to be cool. I wanted to laugh so hard when she looked really disgusted and ignored him (I know her well enough to know she hates swearing...). Just lololol I hope to god he asks her out and she rejects him... I get a certain sick, bitter satisfaction from watching douchebags completely fail. It's really horrible actually but I can't help it.

Same. They look so retarded, they deserve to be laughed at.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

I'm sure they say the same thing about us.  d:

There are some people that only go into a relationship because they're actually in love, while a lot of them only go because they're physically attracted, making it harder for the rest of us.  :<

The latter is only okay if you're in it for both reasons.  ;)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Jub3r7

Quote from: Roz~ on September 26, 2011, 06:05:41 PMRelationships are useless anyway.

:(

But you're married to ETF, and I'd probably be emo/overweight or something if I didn't have Shelby... <3
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 26, 2011, 05:56:57 PMSame. They look so retarded, they deserve to be laughed at.

I'm more talking about guys who are more popular than me, or better looking (this isn't very hard) or just generally "better", but with a horribly arrogant personality and just really stupid... it makes me so glad to see that girls I respect don't fall for that crap. There's more to being a likable person than looks and brawn (of which I have neither) :P

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2011, 06:18:58 PMI'm more talking about guys who are more popular than me, or better looking (this isn't very hard) or just generally "better", but with a horribly arrogant personality and just really stupid... it makes me so glad to see that girls I respect don't fall for that crap. There's more to being a likable person than looks and brawn (of which I have neither) :P

Yep, I know a lot of people like that, and I love to laugh at them when they fail. :D

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 26, 2011, 06:15:31 PM:(

But you're married to ETF, and I'd probably be emo/overweight or something if I didn't have Shelby... <3

Wifey is the most amazing person in the world. That's why.

SlowPokemon

Greg

Well, I'm glad no one in my current class is like that. I was around a few people like that in elementary. They just pushed my buttons. All the time.

Roz~

I know a couple of people like that. They were always bragging about their grades and w/e, until one time this girl was telling everyone in our class that our exam was really easy because her grade = 95%. She then proceeds to brag while I'm there, so I told her that my grade = 99%. TAKE THAT! Didn't hear about her grades anymore after that. I hate people who think they are superior because they are "so good" at everything they do. Guess they'll never understand the fact that there will always be someone better than you out there.