News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 20, 2012, 10:42:00 AMBut it would be a lot better and cheaper for him if I were dead. XD

Do not think like that. XD ever. It will not be better for anyone if you're dead. Not even you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 20, 2012, 05:43:55 AMToday's my boyfriends birthday and he doesn't want to talk to me.

I found comfort in the fact that my art supplies I ordered should be here today. Then I remembered it's President's Day.

Fuck my cock.
Our gain

*le hugs*

Dude

Youtube isn't letting me like videos for some reason. :-\

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 20, 2012, 02:37:38 PMHis loss

Not really. He's 19, which is the drinking age in Canada. He's probably out having a blast right now. Probably doesn't even miss me.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 20, 2012, 06:00:44 PMNot really. He's 19, which is the drinking age in Canada. He's probably out having a blast right now. Probably doesn't even miss me.

If he doesn't see you're a great person, that's still his bad. Of course I can understand it really sucks, try not to think about it too much and just have a great time yourself with friends of yours =)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

So my professor just announced a test for Thursday. That makes a total of 3 tests over 4 days.

So much for sleeping -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post. FML. I hastily upgraded my printmusic, only to discover that I upgraded to 2011-printmusic 2012 isn't available now. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 23, 2012, 10:19:26 AMDouble post. FML. I hastily upgraded my printmusic, only to discover that I upgraded to 2011-printmusic 2012 isn't available now. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Lesson Learned: Never rush buying anything. Always double check.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Trust me, I'm the LAST person to rush to buy something-I usually do my homework before I buy. This was supposed to be an exception... Damnit...

Roz~

SNOW, Y U NO GO AWAY? D:<

Also I have to write a paper for my Grammar class, and my teammates decided to do it all tonight, even though I told them I was working from 5 pm to 9 pm. They're done with the paper, and they complain about the fact that I wasn't there tonight and that I didn't do shit to help them. BITCHES I TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T BE THERE GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Also bf asked me to send him a text message when I'd end my shift, I did and he hasn't answered me yet. Dude why to you want me to talk to you if you won't even answer? >_>

I need to sleep, otherwise I'm gonna kill someone. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.