The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SlowPokemon

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Greg

Yaaaaaay, 100 km/h wind blowing branches all over the yard at night and waking me up.
So tired...

Winter

Jamaha

Dear quantum mechanics,

I HATE YOU!

I'm sick, I don't have the slightest clue on what I'm doing (made it to 1b so far, from 5), the deadline is tomorrow and I want to kick the guy who thought writing the lecture PDFs in Comic Sans was a good idea.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DrP

Quote from: Winter on February 26, 2012, 12:53:59 AM13 missed calls form Shadowkirby XD
Excessive. This is seriously one of my main factors I consider when giving out my number or secondary one. Does the person have the propensity to spam me with texts and calls?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on February 26, 2012, 01:23:14 PMExcessive. This is seriously one of my main factors I consider when giving out my number or secondary one. Does the person have the propensity to spam me with texts and calls?

Shadowkirby is awesome. He doesn't troll me like that. :P

ETFROXX

I don't really mind but I can't usually talk. And the first night you called me I was like, trying to sleep.

DrP

It's never good to call me anyways. I have like the shittiest service ever in my room. Everywhere else is perfect.

Also, when I get to China, all of you can have my China number if you want to text me.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 26, 2012, 04:02:46 PMI don't really mind but I can't usually talk. And the first night you called me I was like, trying to sleep.
I sowwy!
D:
I like food.

Jub3r7

Maybe I'll give you my google voice number (which redirects to my real phone) so I have the option to block you. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]