The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

wishing I had Winter's number now.

Also, I get to endure a 7 hour drumline practice today. fun fun fun

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

^ 970 382 1793.

I mean it's not like I can use it.

SuperFireKirby

Been spamming Winter's stolen phone all day with messages about how I want to eat the phone's new possessor's children. I really hope they're getting all of them.

Also, drumline practice was bitch. 8 am to 3:30 pm was not. Took a bunch of anti-inflamatory pills to make my wrist stop aching as badly. Still hurts.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Winter would you care if people outside of NSM knew your (now stolen) number?

Also you know you could just deactivate the phone right?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Brother borrowed my car without my permission. He broke some shit on it, and told my dad about it. My dad decided to take a ride w/ my car to see what exactly was broken. Some old fuck hit him. My dad is okay, but my car is not. I don't have money to buy a new one. Fuck my brother for borrowing my car without my permission, and fuck the old retard who hit my dad. I hate my brother.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

No you don't. Never say that-no matter how mad he makes you. Possessions can be replaced, people can't.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

No, you don't understand. I hate my brother and I have good reasons too, though they're mainly personal. Oh and he acts like one of those Jersey Shore dudes. That only is a good reason to hate the guy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

You needed to hide your keys like I said!

Now, you should just wait until you get some money for a new car (which could be a while) and keep it away from him.

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on March 03, 2012, 07:24:47 PMWinter would you care if people outside of NSM knew your (now stolen) number?

I don't care.

Quote from: spitllama on March 03, 2012, 07:24:47 PMAlso you know you could just deactivate the phone right?

Prepaid.

It's not like I'm losing any money, I just don't get to use the remaining minutes I bought.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on March 04, 2012, 11:33:36 AMOh and he acts like one of those Jersey Shore dudes. That only is a good reason to hate the guy.

xD well there isn't much to like about anyone on Jersey Shore...

Also, can't tell if people are popular or just way too active on facebook.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Nebbles seems to not want to meet me at all. Am I really that annoying? ;_;

Nebbles

Quote from: Dude on March 05, 2012, 08:48:18 PMNebbles seems to not want to meet me at all. Am I really that annoying? ;_;

what no I didn't say that!! D: I was asking where you'd be omg no I didn't mean that
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Oh.  You just seemed indifferent to the topic that I assumed you didn't want to meet me. Sorry. I'm staying at a friend's Florida house and can't go to a park today, but tomorrow works. Which one?

SuperFireKirby

Darnit you guys. Why could you go there a week from now when I'd actually be up in Orlando? JERKS

KefkaticFanatic

Mass Effect 3 is out but I had it shipped home (I'm at the dorm) because I have 3 finals this weekend :x

me irl
[close]