News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

At least you're saving yourself in the long run.

Jamaha

Mass Effect 3 is being shipped here right now and I still haven't finished Mass Effect 2.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Wrydryn

KefkaticFanatic

You need to get on that.  My favorite games ever <3

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Oh, well...nothing, I suppose... *Cough* *Cough*
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Goddamnit. I have to print certain papers for my taxes. My father told me about this today, and now there's no ink in our printer. My father yelled at me for being a lazy person, because I could've take care of this earlier. DUH. My friend offered me to print them, which is cool. I can only print the federal paper thing, the provincial one doesn't work. Fuck I'm pissed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

Hurray for riding home at 5pm (5pm = Peak hour traffic) with a trumpet, a flat tire in 40 degree heat. |B(

DrP

Phone went nuts because of the time change and didnt wake me up until 12:15... and I planned on waking up at 10.

Now I have a whole day of studying to do... ugh...

ETFROXX

Worst fucking day ever. The second I woke up it went to shit. The internet went out at 4 AM because apparently my uncle came in and saw that my computer was on and turned it off. Now aunt and uncle are pissed. K. So my boyfriends pissed because I wasn't answering on skype (we were leaving it on while we slept) and for god knows whatever other fucking reasons. OH LOOK. IT'S ONLY 6 FUCKING 30 AM.

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 13, 2012, 04:39:58 PMApparently my Grandma broke her neck. :/

Oh my...I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 13, 2012, 04:34:20 AMWorst fucking day ever. The second I woke up it went to shit. The internet went out at 4 AM because apparently my uncle came in and saw that my computer was on and turned it off. Now aunt and uncle are pissed. K. So my boyfriends pissed because I wasn't answering on skype (we were leaving it on while we slept) and for god knows whatever other fucking reasons. OH LOOK. IT'S ONLY 6 FUCKING 30 AM.

Ha, I've fallen asleep while chatting before and left the computer on -.- It's not a big deal...just clear things up and move on with lives, etc. He's just going to waste time being mad -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 13, 2012, 04:34:20 AMSo my boyfriends pissed because I wasn't answering on skype (we were leaving it on while we slept) and for god knows whatever other fucking reasons. OH LOOK. IT'S ONLY 6 FUCKING 30 AM.
Tell your boyfriend to nut up or shut up :P that's a stupid reason to be mad.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*