News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

By all means. That is, if you can pick them out of 1.3 billion people.

Raymondbl

Quote from: DrP on March 22, 2012, 05:02:43 PMSo, someone stole my debit card yesterday, and then decided to use it to withdraw money from my account... I want my $90 back!!

I guess it was my fault for putting it in my back pocket (why didn't I put it in my wallet)... but still... ugh... :(
Thieving and pickpocketing is an extremely common act in densely populated areas and especially in popular tourist areas.  You need to be very very careful. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 22, 2012, 05:50:34 PMThieving and pickpocketing is an extremely common act in densely populated areas and especially in popular tourist areas.  You need to be very very careful.
Thanks Captain Obvious. Moar wisdum plz.

Jk <3's
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

OMG people are so fucking retarded. I had to go buy some food at the supermarket yesterday, so my bf and I borrowed his roommate's car.
There is a traffic light with 2 tracks : you can turn left or continue straight ahead on the left track, and you can only turn right on the right track. The light's red, so we're chilling in the left track. When it turns green, however, some dumbass in the right track decides to cut us off 'cause he was going to the supermarket too. He was in the wrong track, my bf says he probably didn't see the road sign. We arrive at the supermarket, and we're not even out of the car that the guy starts insulting us, saying that if we'd hit him he would've fucking beaten us. My bf politely explains to the douchebag how the tracks work there, but the guy is fucking pissed and continues insulting us, saying that my bf looks gay and stuff like that. Some other douchebag appears, he tells us to fucking shut the fuck up (ya, they were swearing a lot... >_>) because he'd punch us in the face. My bf was fucking pissed, but I was kinda laughing. Then at some point one of them says "Yo, I just got out of the hospital because I had to get some surgery, so don't piss me off" to which I replied "dude, they should've sent you to the psychiatry department, you fucking need it". The guy looked pretty insulted and he left with his friend. Gawd. I hate living in the city. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

^people are idiots. Your comment was awesomely badass though XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 22, 2012, 08:32:09 PM^people are idiots. Your comment was awesomely badass though XD
I remember the wise words of wisdom that my Mum told me once.

"Assume everyone is stupid. Becuase 90% of the time, you'll be right"

DrP

In China, everyone just goes... it doesnt matter what lane is where and what light is on.

Also, the taxis are probably the worst of them all.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on March 23, 2012, 02:18:30 AMIn China, everyone just goes... it doesnt matter what lane is where and what light is on.

Also, the taxis are probably the worst of them all.

I thought it was just Shenzhen though. Where people don't even need to park in the same direction. But the only car accident I've seen was a smashed tail light.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on March 13, 2012, 04:39:58 PMApparently my Grandma broke her neck. :/
I didn't update about this yet, have I?

So a few days after this, we learned she actually has bone cancer as well, and then a few more days later, we found out her breast cancer is back and has metastasized on her liver. Aaaand now she has a bladder infection to top it all off.

We don't know how much longer she has, but it's not looking good.

spitllama

Wow... I'm sorry :/

How old is she? Has she at least had a full life?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on March 23, 2012, 09:43:05 AMHow old is she? Has she at least had a full life?
76, but she's been in poor health for a while.

ETFROXX

I'm really sorry hun. You can always text me. <3