The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I do it with Kahlua. That stuff is fuckin delicious.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 07, 2012, 01:23:32 PMJoin the club man -_- let's drown our sorrows in EPICNESS of some sort
I guess I'm in the club then. 

Though I'm pretty confident I would have a girlfriend if I actually went to school.   
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 06, 2012, 06:51:18 PMHow is that game? I hear it's by the same people who made theresia, and I liked theresia...

It's really awesome if you like the Escape the Room flash games. It's essentially a visual novel too, about 9 people who are kidnapped and taken onto a ship where they have 9 hours to escape by solving the puzzles in the rooms (The Nonary Game) to find the door with a 9 painted on it. Kinda like a combination between Saw and Prof. Layton. It has a really interesting plot with several different endings. (Currently working towards the safe ending.)

Oh, and people die too. A lot.

There should be an online demo floating out there on the web hosted by the developers which lets you play the first room and get some plot that is cut out of the finished game.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Fucking PCV dryers...

Ugh, now I have to hang everything to dry... wonderful.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Greg

Roz~

It ended a month ago here, stop complaining =P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Phone and internet cut without warning -.- and can't be fixed until Thursday. I'll be online at school or on my phone but this still sucks.

If anyone here knows a thing or two about how I can get this pig (the landlord) to fry, tell me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Quote from: Ruto on April 09, 2012, 01:33:53 PMIf anyone here knows a thing or two about how I can get this pig (the landlord) to fry, tell me.
Tell a local news station. They love doing reports on stuff gone wrong. Or if you're feeling less mobile just throw a frozen chicken at them.

Winter

DrP

I didn't get the job... I got placed on an alternate list.

This TOTALLY screws up my plans for next year in terms of financial stability. ugh.