News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

I know what you mean man! I think I applied for 4 positions in the last month and all came back with no's :( Guess it's back to the ice factory with me.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

I applied for a job, and I didn't even get interviewed because I forgot to select that I'd work on holidays like July 4th, etc...

Not a chance, even. This sucks. No money for the summer... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Well, it's generally better to apply for more than 'a' job.  There's still time for internships and the like.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on April 09, 2012, 10:01:29 PMI know what you mean man! I think I applied for 4 positions in the last month and all came back with no's :( Guess it's back to the ice factory with me.
I have to live off campus next year, and knowing California, it is so fucking expensive out here for renting a place. It's going to suck terribly. I have to save up my money from my summer job to pay for it all.
After all the "free shit" from the Feds, I have about a $10,000 discrepancy from break-even. It's gonna suck.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Today on the bus ride home I was in the middle of a pokemon battle with my friend, when this kid in the seat next to us remarked dryly, "Oh, you're playing pokemon? That's so cool!"
I was mad, furious... beside myself with anger! >:( I thought about it, but I can't think of anything that's uncool about Pokemon.

Jub3r7

Oh, I deal with that all the time.
...I don't know exactly how I deal with it, though!

I just casually say that they're absolutely right, Pokemon actually is pretty cool! And then I go on living my life.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 11, 2012, 06:28:59 PMToday on the bus ride home I was in the middle of a pokemon battle with my friend, when this kid in the seat next to us remarked dryly, "Oh, you're playing pokemon? That's so cool!"
I was mad, furious... beside myself with anger! >:( I thought about it, but I can't think of anything that's uncool about Pokemon.
Wait until you get into college.

Pokémon is ULTRA cool!! heh heh

I spent one of my classes today having a Pokémon battle with a friend. Twas fun.

Jamaha

spitllama

Haha somebody posted that a while back. Very funny. I like the progression of devices too.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Hahah XD I didn't even notice that at first...

So anyway there was a spill on lab on Tuesday where the student didn't use the separatory funnel properly and the stopper shot off. The lab instructor had headphones on and I found out when the students came to me in the office asking what they should do to clean up and treat the burn...well today I'm doing the lab with the same lab instructor. This time she tells everyone NOT to use a stopper. Which might have been okay if we had not needed to invert the funnel to mix the solution -.- When I asked her about it, she said she trusted me to use the stopper correctly but everyone else had to use their fingers to stop the funnel. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The solution caused a burn last time...

Well anyway I went around with the stoppers and gave them to the groups/gave instructions on how to use them. Just because I can.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Fleetstar The Flygon

How I wish I were in college right now... XD My friend and I are like the only kids who are.. well, serious gamers, of all the people I know at school.

Having fun with science, eh, Ruto? :3

Olimar12345

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 12, 2012, 08:04:10 PMHow I wish I were in college right now... XD My friend and I are like the only kids who are.. well, serious gamers, of all the people I know at school.
Well hopefully you're not too far from that dream-College is fikin' rad! :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 12, 2012, 08:04:10 PMHaving fun with science, eh, Ruto? :3

Yeah and the guys working in the next fume hood are good looking xD I like having some authority in the lab despite being the small and quiet student type :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I have way too much to do right now....

is it bad that I actually forgot what I am supposed to be doing??
(I hate it when this happens)

KefkaticFanatic

Nothing like not having enough time to work on homework all week because of midterms and then having to cram it all in after you finish your exam and not sleep and then have to work on essays over the weekend

me irl
[close]