The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on April 30, 2012, 07:52:24 PMNo one on my friend list seems to respond to my Swapnotes D:

DO YOU GUYS LIKE HATE ME OR ;_;
I'd swap notes with you if you were my friend *cough*

Quote from: Dude on April 30, 2012, 08:12:36 PMSpeaking of swapnote.

Shado! How do you change your mii in it?
You have to edit your personal Mii.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on April 30, 2012, 07:52:24 PMNo one on my friend list seems to respond to my Swapnotes D:

What SLO said. Though I just restarted my Black Version!

Wrydryn

You still haven't added me :<

Ruto

Noooo...my food game on facebook's going away  :'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

D: Sorry Shado and Wry! I'll add you and send you a note.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Quote from: Nebbles on May 01, 2012, 03:02:18 PMD: Sorry Shado and Wry! I'll add you and send you a note.

Apparently my 3DS deleted the note because I didn't check first that you were officially added as a friend yet in the app. Super lame. :<

Shadoninja

Quote from: Wrydryn on May 01, 2012, 08:33:25 PMApparently my 3DS deleted the note because I didn't check first that you were officially added as a friend yet in the app. Super lame. :<
Try running "Spotpass Delivery Check". I had to do that in order for her swapnotes to appear.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

It won't let you view notes if they aren't from a friend in your 3DS. It'll just delete them.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 02, 2012, 04:18:01 AMIt won't let you view notes if they aren't from a friend in your 3DS. It'll just delete them.
ahem...

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

ETFROXX

Today I took my laptop to school because I needed it to work on a project. While walking to class I had it in my backpack and it was unzipped because it didn't fit in all the way, I noticed it was leaning out a lot so I stopped to turn my backpack and take it out. As I did this it fell out of my backpack and slammed onto the ground. There was a douchebag standing there and he just said 'oh that's broken now'. Then as I turned to grab it my books fell out and he just stood there and watched. My laptop now has chunks missing. I can't believe it still works.

Raymondbl

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 02, 2012, 08:38:30 PMToday I took my laptop to school because I needed it to work on a project. While walking to class I had it in my backpack and it was unzipped because it didn't fit in all the way, I noticed it was leaning out a lot so I stopped to turn my backpack and take it out. As I did this it fell out of my backpack and slammed onto the ground. There was a douchebag standing there and he just said 'oh that's broken now'. Then as I turned to grab it my books fell out and he just stood there and watched. My laptop now has chunks missing. I can't believe it still works.
You could say you're lucky, that your laptop still works, or you're not lucky, because now your laptop's not in good condition and you can't get a new one.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!