The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 23, 2012, 11:18:56 PMPretty sure you did it too at one point. XP

No, I never said I was leaving NSM.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Shadowkirby will not leave.  Could not leave.  Would not leave.  Cannot leave.  Must not leave. 

What the heck happened?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Olimar12345

So I was up at 4 in the morning changing two flat tires... ETFin' sucked.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 24, 2012, 09:15:26 AMNo, I never said I was leaving NSM.

O:
...Okay that was just you quoting u-x but still
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

lolz. I think I did that once, but it was because you guys were distracting me from school work. Jerks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 24, 2012, 11:50:44 AM

O:
...Okay that was just you quoting u-x but still
Yeah, I never did anything like that. At all.

Zunawe

Rgh! My sister just used up all of our hot water in one shower. I had to take a cold shower. What was she doing?! Boiling herself?!?!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

insaneintherain

Quote from: Zunawe on June 24, 2012, 07:27:46 PMRgh! My sister just used up all of our hot water in one shower. I had to take a cold shower. What was she doing?! Boiling herself?!?!
That's what girls do.

Roz~

I don't. My brother does though. So to me it's what boys do.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

insaneintherain

Quote from: Roz~ on June 24, 2012, 07:40:43 PMI don't. My brother does though. So to me it's what boys do.
And so the battle begins...

SlowPokemon

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on June 24, 2012, 07:27:46 PMRgh! My sister just used up all of our hot water in one shower. I had to take a cold shower. What was she doing?! Boiling herself?!?!
Nothing like a nice scalding hot shower to start off the day/afternoon/evening
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Nothing feels greater then after a long run and you have that weird sticky, slimy sweat all over you and then you take a nice hot shower.

It puts you in such a relaxed mood!!! (Like right now!)

SuperFireKirby

How canbyou sweat in this weather? According to my five minutes of experience in California, this place doesn't get hot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!