News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

Unwound Future was the saddest game I've ever played.  It was truly beautiful.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

My brother's playing it. I hope he sticks it out until the end....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 18, 2012, 06:35:31 AM^This

Also, Shadow of the Colossus looks like it has a pretty sad ending. Never played it, just watched the ending.
Shadow of the Colossus probably has the saddest ending of any game in existence. Sadder than the Laytons. Sadder than Mother 3(which is saying something).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

You've never played Layton so you can't say that!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2012, 09:53:05 AMShadow of the Colossus probably has the saddest ending of any game in existence. Sadder than the Laytons. Sadder than Mother 3(which is saying something).
Being sadder than Mother 3 is kind of debatable. I guess it can be argued either way. In Shadow of the Colossus, it looks like the entire game is like living a lie...  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2012, 09:53:05 AMShadow of the Colossus probably has the saddest ending of any game in existence. Sadder than the Laytons. Sadder than Mother 3(which is saying something).

woah woah what

show me proof
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

ummmmm go play it, I suppose? Or I could just spoil the entire game right now.

Instead, I'll just say a little about the game's plot without spoiling anything. So you're a brave warrior guy who has ventured into a forbidden land in order to save the soul of the girl you love(she is dead) after hearing of an ancient being named Dormin with the ability to restore life. You find his temple and he speaks to you, telling you to kill 16 completely innocent giants for him, and only then will he save the girl's soul.

So the point of the game is to murder innocent creatures to save the soul of the girl you love. YOU FEEL TERRIBLE WHEN BEAT THE FIRST ONE, only to realize THERE'S STILL 15 MORE. And the game only gets sadder from there.

Dude

"Yeh I was born n raised in Odessa TX I think I know about bush and all that crap ur sayin.And no bush could have caugh osama we knew where he was along time ago.its just we were waiting for the right time to get him cause that's what the special ops ppl do.Its just obama says and does stuff to get ppl to like him.He went ahead and told them to get osama so it looks good on him.Same thing with the supporting the gay marriage thing he says he's for it cause it looks good on him.And that list u have is lies by democrats to make bush look bad.we did not go to war for oil.We did it bacuse we were attacked.if we wanted oil we could get it right now if we wanted.Do u not remember what happend on 9-11?The way obama is leading us is straight to comunisum just like china.If obamas re-elected ull see how more bad it'll get.Yeh bush may have done some stuff that wasn't thst great and every pres has their flaws but obama is the WORST pres we've EVER had. When bush was in office we were like a trilion dollars in debt.now obama has got us in like 6 or 7 trillion more the all the pres we've ever had combined.AND we had wayyy more jobs when bush was in office then now."

From facebook

Oh dear god.

EDIT: No, it wasn't a reply to me, it was to someone else.

Thank god.

FSM-Reapr

*too lazy to read Dude's post* :P

One kid today started crying on the street suddenly when I walked past her. People start stair at me, when suddenly some random woman started rageing:
"What did you do to her?!!" I was so confused...

WTF?

Dude

spitllama

It's hard to read something that's been grammatically mauled by an ignorant buffoon.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Ruto

@Dude

I heard this a while back. Paraphrased...

"Trying to get in an argument [with an idiot] is like playing chess with a pigeon. They knock over the pieces and shit on the board before flying home and proclaiming victory."

You might be wasting your breath trying to get them to consider anything otherwise...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.