News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on July 21, 2012, 08:58:44 PMHere Ruto, have this virtual bowl of soup as a way of me saying "get well soon".
*gives bowl of soup*

Quote from: Ruto on July 21, 2012, 10:01:11 PM*smacks face on the computer screen*

This is why my life sucks made mah day.

Omg we should have a topic called "Made mah day" that's like, the opposite of this topic.

Brb new topic vroooooooom
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

60 year old woman came to work today wearing a huge ass cleavage. You know, the kind of cleavage that even if you're not a homosexual woman you have to stare at it 'cause the boobs are pretty much in your face. It was pretty bad, but OMG SHE WAS NOT WEARING A BRA SO EVEN HER NIPPLES WERE SHOWING
WHY LIFE
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
A 60 year old woman nipples are not attractive, let me tell you that.

Also I was going to go to bed, but my cat was being annoying so I bumped into it and dropped my laptop on my foot. Don't worry guys, the laptop is okay <3 my foot is swollen and it hurts though ;~;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

We were in the car listening to the radio when Piano Man comes on. I was happy because I hadn't heard it in a while. . . My sister switched the station to some hip hop thing. . . AARRRRGGGGHHH!!! People need to relearn what good music is. (I'm not saying hip hop is bad, I just can't stand it personally)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 22, 2012, 08:13:45 PMXD poor roz!!! I hate people like that.

I was trying not to laugh and not to look too disgusted. Seriously, why can't people dress properly before going to the supermarket? It's like all those old men coming with no shirt on. I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT.

Quote from: Zunawe on July 22, 2012, 08:25:04 PMWe were in the car listening to the radio when Piano Man comes on. I was happy because I hadn't heard it in a while. . . My sister switched the station to some hip hop thing. . . AARRRRGGGGHHH!!! People need to relearn what good music is. (I'm not saying hip hop is bad, I just can't stand it personally)

Hip-Hop sucks. Period.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Ohh wtf XD It's hard for me to imagine "60 year old" and "huge ass cleavage" together, but...ewww. TMI!

Normally it would be acceptable to cover your face and turn the other way, but if she's a customer approaching you, then you pretty much have to stare XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2012, 08:37:25 PMHip-Hop sucks. Period.
and if there was a way to kill it, Roz would get out her flamethrower!

Quote from: Zunawe on July 22, 2012, 08:25:04 PMWe were in the car listening to the radio when Piano Man comes on. I was happy because I hadn't heard it in a while. . . My sister switched the station to some hip hop thing. . . AARRRRGGGGHHH!!! People need to relearn what good music is. (I'm not saying hip hop is bad, I just can't stand it personally)
Insolent!

the_last_sheikah

"huge-ass cleavage" or "huge ass-cleavage"

Know the difference, it could save your life.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

ETFROXX

3 people in the past 2 days have asked if I have a mental disability. Am I that weird? :/

K-NiGhT

No. Weird is good. They should shut up and not judge cuz they probably are too insecure.

I hate people like that.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 23, 2012, 01:03:10 PM3 people in the past 2 days have asked if I have a mental disability. Am I that weird? :/
Those people are just insensitive pricks if they think they can just throw around that question.
The people at my school were so much nicer, they didn't say anything at all! It's obvious what they thought, though.  :P

One of them talked to me for the first time and was like "Oh! I thought you were... never mind."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on July 23, 2012, 01:03:10 PM3 people in the past 2 days have asked if I have a mental disability. Am I that weird? :/
Idiots. But I'd say that's a good thing, because it means you're such your own person that it makes people think you're crazy. Weird is good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I would say less that weird is good and more that those people are sheltered in cow town world and can't handle variety.

"Weird" isn't really good in the extremes as it means you get no jobs and can't function properly in society.  But you aren't at that level, that's like hipster with 300 piercings level.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 23, 2012, 05:21:47 PMBut you aren't at that level, that's like hipster with 300 piercings level.
Hey, I had a lovely conversation with one of those people the other day. I got the large combo meal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!