News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

My vacation is over... :'( Back to the Academy tomorrow. :( And I'll be "sick" on next Monday... ;)

DrP

When you're busy at work (你在工作忙), you realize a lot goes on. (你实现了很多的推移)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: DrP on August 08, 2012, 09:47:15 PMWhen you're busy at work (你在工作忙), you realize a lot goes on. (你实现了很多的推移)

Me no talk French. :P

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

My whacked out mix of almost no sleep, working, and partying when I wasn't working left me insanely sick. Still recovering, but I'm getting my sleep schedule under control since now I have to work two jobs.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

fine I'll make it a priority to get you to bed at a reasonable hour :D

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

So Nintendo added the golden nunchuck to their list of rewards on club nintendo...and I don't have enough coins... >_<'
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2012, 09:58:11 AMSo Nintendo added the golden nunchuck to their list of rewards on club nintendo...and I don't have enough coins... >_<'

ALL HAIL EBAY!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Olimar12345

I'm positive. They weren't sold in stores, they were a gift for japans club nintendo members only until now.
How DARE you question my eBay knowledge!

pumpy_heart

Time to raid some gamestop dumpsters for some registration codes.

Also, working through lunch is not a pleasant experience.

Nebbles

280 more coins to go if I want that Golden Nunchuck.

Sigh. Knowing my luck, I'll get enough coins the day it's not available any more.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel