1. Turn on video you don't care about
2. Walk away
3. ???
4. Repeat
5. Profit
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

I kinda did that before, but we have to take notes on it too. The same exact notes we took in class.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on September 11, 2012, 12:41:21 PMLaptop's dead and I just spent my whole summer's paycheck to date to pay for a new one -.-
But heyyyyy your new one will last yearssssss so it's not so bad ^^  Plus you can sell the old one on ebay if you ever become un-emotionally attached to it :P

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Hahaha that's what my professor said xD she had an older model on her desk...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Eyelids are still swollen today...
Also fucking neighbor keeps inviting dudes on Tuesday nights. They're fucking loud and they keep hitting the walls. Wtf. Fuck you, I'm calling security.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 12, 2012, 10:53:54 AMIs it wrong for me to be happy about that?
Yes. Pirate Bay is like the best website ever. Most of your awesome American shows come to TV in here about 0,5-3 years after they were first aired in America. :( That's why it's so great for me, at least.

Sorry ETFRO. :(

Roz~

^Omg yes and we also get crappy translations most of the times D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Piratebay is supersketch and full of bad seeder/leecher ratios and trojans though, you're much better off with smaller or private trackers.

me irl
[close]

Dude

So I was looking though a few of the old twgs, got to the one before mine and died a little inside. :(

*sigh*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

what happened why is twg hurting people and making them sigh is something wrong with you two omg should i call a doctor ambulance hlp

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on September 13, 2012, 06:08:20 PMwhat happened why is twg hurting people and making them sigh is something wrong with you two omg should i call a doctor ambulance hlp

WEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOOWEEOO!!!
*le sad attempt to make ambulance noise*

Here I am! How can I help?
Party Hard!
[close]