News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MassiveMayhem

Why do douchebags exist in this world? What's their purpose?  I can never understand it.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on September 28, 2012, 02:42:44 PMAnd apparently the guy who plays songebob died? Or is that just a rumor. Im more worried because he was also ice king from adventure time (Im so considerate)
Tom Kenny is alive. Do not fear.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

So all week I talked to my principal to have him ask the career center if students from our school could leave early to go to the pep rally yesterday.  He did and we were allowed.  My ride back to school was another kid at the career center, and she told me to meet her out front when we were dismissed.  1:30, I go outside to find her, I text her, she left 10 mins ago without me!  I had to walk 2 miles up hill to get back to the school, and by the time I got there, the pep rally was over.
I went down to the band room to meet up with the drumline so we could coordinate rides to steak n shake.  They said, we'll meet back here at 3 to divvy up rides.  I come back at 2:58, they all left.  Thank god my friend Russ had to pick something up from the band room, so he drove me there.

same thing happened twice in one day >:(
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

I wish I didn't have kept that many things over the years. Now my parents are moving and I need to put everything I own in cardboard boxes. There's way too much stuff Q_Q

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Yeah I probably will. I have a ton of books I won't read, and I'd already planned to donate them. It's just annoying to classify all of my stuff, and I really don't have time for this because I have a ton of homework/exams coming up. Bad timing is bad.

Mashi

Roz~

They mostly are young children books =P
Also I have a ton of Nintendo Power magazines and I don't know what to do with them. u_u

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on September 29, 2012, 07:57:24 PMThey mostly are young children books =P
Also I have a ton of Nintendo Power magazines and I don't know what to do with them. u_u
I would suggest selling them online... who knows: soon, they might be worth something... given that Nintendo Power is going to be ending soon... :(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Save those Nintendo Power Magazines, they are great memorabilia and with be worth more as the years pass.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Gosh dangit I've been recycling those like plastic water bottles.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

I LOVE NINTENDO POWER!!!

I WILL BE SO SAD WHEN IT IS OVER!!!!.... :'( :'( :'(
Party Hard!
[close]