The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

So on top of having to buy a new car battery this past weekend, now my fuel pump has gone out. Fuck my cock.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Not enough time in the world to do everything I'd like to.

It's finally finals week (well, first final is tomorrow) and the quarter is FINALLY over! Being an RA is a difficult job because of the hours and the constant social contact (and the reason why I am so drained -- maybe that's the reason why I went to bed at 6 AM).

I guess I bid adieu for now... I am for sure to be back on at points throughout the coming months (I really hope).

If you WANT to talk to me, you can text me (it's honestly the best way to get ahold of me). PM me if you want my number!

Kman96

I've honestly got so much ranting, the rant topic can't handle it all...

Truth is I just don't have enough time to type them all out. That's another one of my rants. I hate this. I want to complain so much and I don't even have time to.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on December 04, 2012, 11:10:31 PMI've honestly got so much ranting, the rant topic can't handle it all...

Truth is I just don't have enough time to type them all out. That's another one of my rants. I hate this. I want to complain so much and I don't even have time to.

Rantception!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 04, 2012, 08:53:56 AMThat SUCKS. Is there even a bus or something you can take?

Yeah, but it'd cost me over $100 and I'd get back in Quebec city at 3 in the morning, and I know no one can come and pick me up so I'd have to take a taxi and spend even more money u_u
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Did they just update youtube? All of a sudden the homepage is a different (ugly) design and I cant navigate anything anymore.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 05, 2012, 07:38:12 PMDid they just update youtube? All of a sudden the homepage is a different (ugly) design and I cant navigate anything anymore.
Hehe that happens every few months. They always fix what isn't broken, for the sole reason that they can.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 05, 2012, 07:38:12 PMDid they just update youtube? All of a sudden the homepage is a different (ugly) design and I cant navigate anything anymore.
They change it every once in a while to justify paying those dirtbag web designers.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

But how do I change it so I see uploads from the people I subscribed to? All its showing me is things they liked, and when I thought I figured it out its showing me uploads from 3 weeks ago

Bubbles

I missed fsm :( Any other independence days I should know about waddle?

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 06, 2012, 04:02:04 PMI missed fsm :( Any other independence days I should know about waddle?
xD I saw that.

And I miss you too. :C