The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 18, 2012, 01:36:05 PMThank God for the Golf Stream
Yes, Golf is great. :P

O... and U... aren't too close on the keyboard...? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

It's been three days since the snowstorm started now. I haven't been able to go back home yet, and I don't even know if I'll be able to go home tomorrow. u_u
Being stuck in school when your winter break has started fucking sucks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Everyone was complaining about the cold today... it being 38 when I left my house this morning.

NOT COLD!

Yes, I had to use the seat heaters in my car (it was parked outside) and wear this awesome jacket and stuff.
This is why I belong in NY or Boston, NOT San Jose.

Kman96

Quote from: DrP on December 19, 2012, 09:18:52 PMEveryone was complaining about the cold today... it being 38 when I left my house this morning.

NOT COLD!

Yes, I had to use the seat heaters in my car (it was parked outside) and wear this awesome jacket and stuff.
This is why I belong in NY or Boston, NOT San Jose.
Sing it, brother!

lol, we've got like -38˚F on a daily basis. I run out in a t-shirt and sweater everyday just to start my car. We'z good 8)

#AlaskaProbs
Party Hard!
[close]

Roz~

Someone messed up big time at my uncle's workplace, and my uncle almost died. :(

Yugi

Quote from: Roz~ on December 19, 2012, 09:48:26 PMSomeone messed up big time at my uncle's workplace, and my uncle almost died. :(
How?

Roz~

I don't know the full story, but my uncle fell into a conveyor and someone started it. Meaning my uncle got crushed with the stuff in there. The thing is the conveyors are supposed to always be locked to prevent accidents like this, because obviously people can die if something like that happens. Can't say my uncle is okay, but it could've been worse, I guess...

Ruto

D:

That sounds like something from a horror movie...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Guys, I have less than 12 hours to write text in my geography project(minimum 9 pages) or the grade I get from that goes down by 2 numbers(ex: if I would normally get an 8, I would get a 6)

It's 10 PM.

I can't schedule stuff. Fuck.

Nebbles

Is there any way I can help you?? I'm pretty good with geography...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Omg Nebbles I will bury you in presets if you manage to help me somehow

It's about comparing Ireland and Switzerland together, talking about their differences and similarities. Talking about their economy and climate. I can post more details, if you're interested.

I can't tell my parents about making a project in the middle of the night. Must wait until they go to sleep.

:3

Nebbles

Hm... have you done any research? 'cos in reality, it sounds like that's all you need to do...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel