News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

The point I was trying to make was that I can't believe people are so cruel to people who have a serious disease! D:
That is simply so horrible.

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 02, 2013, 07:08:19 AMOh my... is the milk carton okay?
Idk, the ice cream won't tell me! :(

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 02, 2013, 07:08:19 AMOh my... is the milk carton okay?

LOL others would say, "Oh my... are you okay?"
and you ask, "Oh my... is the milk carton okay?" XD

Ruto

I remember FSM saying something about (flattening) milk cartons...must run in the family.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Is it just me, or is NSM becoming a bit more dickish?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Mashi

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

If my game wins you should play, I'll do anything...

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 03, 2013, 08:01:58 AMIf my game wins you should play, I'll do anything...
i spy with my little eye something called fishing votes

lol jk

Nebbles

I'm really jealous and upset I'm not at Magfest. Sigh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

A sticker pack I sent to fingerz had a sticker that spelled "cooking" as "coocking." -.- I can't believe I didn't see that before I mailed it.

Jamaha

So, was playing Eclipse with some friends and other people. The game took something like 8 hours. I guess it could have been fun if I didn't get my fleet annihilated halfway through the game and then spend the rest of it trying to get back into the game while getting kicked back down whenever I got something done.

I'd really like to know why I'm pretty much invisible to people all the time except when playing board games.

MoboMoga

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 02, 2013, 08:26:37 PMIs it just me, or is NSM becoming a bit more dickish?

I actually sorta agree to this. Some of us are rude and immature sometimes. Not all. Only some. But still.

blueflower999

Quote from: Mashi on January 02, 2013, 11:32:39 PMBecause more of you need to play TWG!!!
This

But, come to think of it, our games do fill up pretty fast, Mashi  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999