News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:16:59 PMI dunno. I just don't. I'm not into Haruhi Suzumiya unlike everyone else. I seem to miss most inside jokes within this site. I don't arrange. I don't do anything special.
1: I don't like Haruhi Suzumiya either.
2: I don't arrange either, not counting the currently on-going attempt to arrange a little Metroid theme (very little :o)... that is halted by the limited Finale Notepad. :P
3: Everyone is special!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:16:59 PMI dunno. I just don't. I'm not into Haruhi Suzumiya unlike everyone else. I seem to miss most inside jokes within this site. I don't arrange. I don't do anything special.

1. Not everyone is into Haruhi Suzumiya--you shouldn't feel left out with that. In fact, us non-Doctor Whovians felt the same way about that show when everyone was obsessed with it!
2. I don't think there are as many inside jokes as it seems--and really I don't get 75% of them anyway.
3. Like 40% of the site arranges, and about 20% arranges well--again, don't feel bad.
4. You're special because you contribute to the site in your own ways, by contributing art and Let's Plays (the latter very dedicatedly I might add) as well as participating in a lot of the forum activities.

I don't want to get too sentimental, but I know you feel like I'm too harsh sometimes. I probably am, and I wholeheartedly apologize for that. It's just I hate being fake and if something annoys me I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't bother me. :/ I need to keep my mouth shut more often than I do and word things more tactfully. You're important to the site, and you're important to me, so please don't leave.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

What they said.

Slow, I fall under 3 of those 4 points, soon to be four if I can get past these damn tech issues!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

I felt like I fit in really well the summer I first joined and the fall/winter after that, and now it kinda feels like I'm disconnected with the site somehow.... I don't want to leave, trust me. But bleh. I dunno...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

It's okay, I've seen mostly everyone here go through this, myself included.

It seems that it's normal to go through a bit of meloncholy here...

Nebbles

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 10, 2013, 06:35:17 PMIt seems that it's normal to go through a bit of meloncholy here...

She's NOT going through melancholy, that's why she feels left out ;P

[/terriblejoke]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Yeah, I hear you. The site is getting really gloomy now. Everybody's getting older, falling in love, members are leaving, some are not active anymore, angry people, and new members. I feel like NSM died. I miss the old times with...

OKAY I'M NOT LISTING ANY NAMES. ONCE I DO, PEOPLE START COMING HERE AND BE LIKE "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME." AND I HAVE TO EDIT MY POST OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

DAMNIT STAHP NINJA'ING ME. YA SEE NEBBLES, DON'T FEEL UPSET. ONCE YOU POSTED THAT, EVERYBODY STARTS CHEERING YOU UP. HOW ARE YOU NOT IMPORTANT.

Sometimes I feel useless to this site too. Do I get compliments now too.

I SAID STAHP NINJA'ING ME.

Sometimes I feel useless to this site too. Do I get compliments now too.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

But everyone always compliments you, Saria! You always get old how adorable and sweet you are (which you are, but that's besides my point).

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2013, 06:36:52 PMShe's NOT going through melancholy, that's why she feels left out ;P

[/terriblejoke]
See the joke is that I've never watched it either, trying to connect to this miserable girl in a weak attempt to make her feel better.

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:40:56 PMBut everyone always compliments you, Saria! You always get old how adorable and sweet you are (which you are, but that's besides my point).

...ever go back to the Face to Name topic to see how many people have complimented your appearance? (Not without reason  ::))
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

MaestroUGC

Saria

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:40:56 PMBut everyone always compliments you, Saria! You always get old how adorable and sweet you are (which you are, but that's besides my point).
I don't get compliments anymore. =[

MASHIII is always busy now, Slow doesn't call me his "adorable lil azn cutie" anymore, and and and somebody took my place as the cutest NSM member recently. :< I'm getting old. I MISS FINGERZZZ. WHERE THE FAK ARE YOU, MAN. :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday