The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

At least your laptop tells you when it's low. Mine just crashes whenever it feels like it when its not plugged in.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 25, 2013, 12:57:55 PMtwo black eyes wooooooo
YOU TELL ME WHO DID THIS AND I'LL MAKE HIM REGRET THAT HE EVER WAS BORN

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 25, 2013, 01:08:11 PM??? Explain?
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 24, 2013, 07:40:02 PMAnyway, I got hit in the face with the ball. Multiple times. My nose is on fire and I'm pretty sure Im going to wake up tomorrow with black eyes, along with my knees bleeding and my finger jammed

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 25, 2013, 01:17:03 PMYOU TELL ME WHO DID THIS AND I'LL MAKE HIM REGRET THAT HE EVER WAS BORN
I did it to myself because I'm a dumbass and can't catch the ball XD

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 25, 2013, 01:30:08 PMI did it to myself because I'm a dumbass and can't catch the ball XD
I did remember that, I just couldn't resist making that joke. ;3

ETFROXX

GaryOak

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 25, 2013, 03:08:58 PMI stepped on my glasses this mornng.

I used to do that quite a lot...optician was always happy. I bought new glasses two years ago and they have no frames so now the problem is almost solved!
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jamaha

Well, another one bites the dust.

I guess the last cactus will die soon as well.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Make sure not to water them too much, and keep them in a decently hot place (not too hot, you know... you don't want baked cacti :P). Follow general cacti-raising rules, etc.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ETFROXX

Quote from: GaryOak on January 26, 2013, 03:32:07 AMI used to do that quite a lot...optician was always happy. I bought new glasses two years ago and they have no frames so now the problem is almost solved!

In all my years of glasses-wearing this is the first time I've ever done it. :(

Bubbles

Arrghh my sister just brought friends over which means I'm confined to my room with no piano because I'm antisocial and shes a 5th grader. Also theres food downstairs but so is she :<

Waddle Bro