News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 03, 2013, 06:37:46 AMHe's never been there for me. He left when I was young, I've met him since but he's not a dad to me. So I'm never gonna have a dance with my daddy who I love or anything like that. And it hurts. Especially since my sisters, who he was there for, will probably have that.
I know that feel (except with my grandfather)...

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 03, 2013, 07:19:48 AMJust because ETF hasn't bonded so well with her father, it doesn't mean her father is a dick. I haven't bonded so well with my own father, too. My parents broke up when I was 2 and since my father had serious problems with his anger management and usage of alcohol, me and my sister hardly even saw him in the many years of our childhood. But he got better. We still aren't so bonded, but he's definitely not a dick because he left us.
My stepfather has been more of a father to me than my biological one, but I still love him more then anyone could describe.

ETF, you should still ask him to walk you down the isle or at least invite him in your wedding. After all, he is your real father.
FSM is right: you need to try and patch the father-daughter relationship before it completely shatters and has no hope of being repaired: if something happens to one of you, then you'll never get the chance to truly know and care for each other like family should.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

People aren't so energetic or active now as they were when I last visited NSM. :( It's making me sad.

Why are you guys so depressed?!

Mashi doesn't even talk to me and I hardly even see Ruto online for example.

:(

Bubbles

You last visited around christmas. Everyones back in school :P

FSM-Reapr

Mashi

FSM-Reapr, I replied to your PM saying something came up and I've become busy as of late. :(

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on February 03, 2013, 02:47:08 PMFSM-Reapr, I replied to your PM saying something came up and I've become busy as of late. :(
I don't see anything in my inbox. :(

Mashi

Huh.
I was having a lot of internet problems while trying to send it, so it may have not gone through without my knowing then.  My mistake!

ily fsm-reapr

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

I've never understood this about you, though, Mashi; why must you call him FSM-Reapr and me Blueflower999? You can just call him FSM and me Blue or Blueflower. There's really no point in putting the ending on every single time.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Mashi can call me whatever he likes.

although i would prefer sugartits more than fsm-reapr

Mashi

okay equivalentofthesuperiorwavelengthbeingreflectedacrosstheskycolouredovumanthersconnectedtopetalsbytentothethirdminusone and saccharinemolassesparidae

Olimar12345

So I pretty much finished onett in EarthBound and it didn't save anything -__________-
Now I'm back to level four...
fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml
fmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfmlfml
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

See? This is why emulators suck and I play the game legitimately. :P

Are you saving using save states, or are you actually calling your Dad?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

And what if you don't have the game? D: It's not possible to get Earthbound without spending a lot of money!

And I have zero motivation for this homework. Guh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel