The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

EFitTrainr

An update on the Kman situation:
Kelsey's mom wasn't as mad as he initially thought, and all he had to do was take down the video from YouTube. He still has his iPod, and phone, and he can use his mom's computer still, but he's choosing to take a short hiatus from NSM. During his week at Juneau, he fell very behind on school work, and when his mom kicked him off her computer, he got more homework done than he did that entire week. He came to the conclusion that, while he still loves you guys, his education comes first. Because hey. I'VE got better grades than Kman right now. And he's the smart one.
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Ok. Make sure he learns him some good skoolin, now. ya hear!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 06, 2013, 01:03:56 PMAn update on the Kman situation:
Kelsey's mom wasn't as mad as he initially thought, and all he had to do was take down the video from YouTube. He still has his iPod, and phone, and he can use his mom's computer still, but he's choosing to take a short hiatus from NSM. During his week at Juneau, he fell very behind on school work, and when his mom kicked him off her computer, he got more homework done than he did that entire week. He came to the conclusion that, while he still loves you guys, his education comes first. Because hey. I'VE got better grades than Kman right now. And he's the smart one.
Yay :3 And I'm sure you're both genuises :D

So my mom just came home and said the friendly cat (Timon :P) greeted her when she got out of the car, so I got all bundled up and ran out there. She wasnt there TT^TT

KefkaticFanatic

i keep going downstairs to use the treadmill but there's always some person wasting it by just walking on it apsodifjaso

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

I'm still wondering how people can spend that much time on NSM that it affects their schoolwork.

Then again, I'm not spending as much time on NSM as I should.

ETFROXX

Guess who woke up and can't get back to sleep AGAIN?

Yep. Me.

SuperFireKirby

It means your body is ready for waking up, if your going to bed at a reasonable hour. Though I assume you aren't, cuz your a person in college(and all your hardcore drug and sex parties).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2013, 08:06:30 AMThough I assume you aren't, cuz your a person in college(and all your hardcore drug and sex parties).
Damn I miss those back in Finland. :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 07, 2013, 08:49:06 AMLol. I went to bed at like midnight.
Oh the wonderful time known as midnight, something that has continually escaped our grasps. Q_Q
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Hi guys. This is totes unrelated to my absence (I'm still kinda on hiatus, I just need to share something.):

Ugh. I had my one chance for the day, and I completely blew it. Somebody else made her day when it was my task to accomplish. I have only a week left until the execution of the plan, and after today's shoddy results, signs aren't looking so good. I only have 4 or 5 shots left. I can't miss anymore. I have to nail every. Single. One. Or else.

I haven't felt this way in a long time. Especially about somebody else. I'm captivated, and if I don't act soon, that captivation will be replaced with a much more putrid emotion. And emotion so awful and cruel that it's a possibility this rant thread might explode. They are one of the most peculiar I've ever met, yet a very narrow shot at acquisition. It's possible, but after today, not very probable.

God help me.

EDIT: OOH, SPOILER TAGS! :D
My Future Love Life???
Her name is Ayla. She's only a freshman, yet surprisingly older than I am (still younger than shadow, however). She's a bit of a rebel, but in a way that I find attractive rather than dangerous. She's small and thin, fragile, but that doesn't make her any less beautiful with her long blond hair...Ugh. My life.
[close]
Party Hard!
[close]

Jamaha

Bubbles

Kman, you certainly did your homework ;)

I noticed today that whenever I swivel my body (sort of like im in a swirly chair) my diaphragm makes this loud hollow-sounding noise like air is passing through something. I can't control it, but no one believes me since it just sounds like I'm pretending >:( Also I've had muscle cramps for a day or two in my feet and forearms, and my hair is falling out.

What is wrong with me TT^TT

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 07, 2013, 08:53:51 PMKman, you certainly did your homework ;)

I noticed today that whenever I swivel my body (sort of like im in a swirly chair) my diaphragm makes this loud hollow-sounding noise like air is passing through something. I can't control it, but no one believes me since it just sounds like I'm pretending >:( Also I've had muscle cramps for a day or two in my feet and forearms, and my hair is falling out.

What is wrong with me TT^TT
Go to the doctor Bubbles, go to the doctor!! It could be something really bad... or just something not-so-bad-but-frustrating.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber