News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Oops thought it was the post your thoughts of the moment thread.

Whatevs.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I assume this is that thing you posted about in the Relationships thread that you didn't want to post right away?

It's fine, Slow! You're still a really coll guy, and I think feeling like that is just normal for some people. Don't worry about it.

And dang, just got ninja'd twice in a row.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Kman96 on February 20, 2013, 02:52:37 PMUGHHHHH

Shadowkirby has been pestering me all 6th period, responding with nothing but "Swag!" "I've got swag." "Swagalicious!" "#YOLO" "#IVEGOTSWAG" "Nowhere can handle this much swag" and many more obscenely obnoxious and annoying phrases used by hipsters...

Dx Make it stop...
Hey, I mean, YOLO, right?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

MasterProX

My orchestra teacher had me play the solo violin part to Introduction and Rondo in class today, which I've been practicing for a while.

I can only do so well playing on my acoustic violin (not the one I practice on), in front of everyone, for the first time with the orchestra accompaniment.

TL;DR, I sucked.

Zunawe

Quote from: BonusPwnage on February 19, 2013, 07:57:42 AMThat must be really annoying. Hmmm, sounds eerily similar to someone I know.

This isn't really anything major, but in my free time at school I go to the library and use the school's sheet music program. It's really cheap, but it's still fine to work with. The point is, I can still use dropbox to save the files. So I finished something this morning during homeroom and I wanted to save it, so I went on dropbox and did. Now it's fourth period, and when I tried to open it through dropbox to show my friend (he's really into music) I couldn't access it. The school blocked it! I don't even understand why. I mean, there's nothing wrong with the site, it's just a way to save files. Well, it's really annoying, since my flash drive came from the paleozoic era (meaning it's really slow). It takes about 15 minutes to get a one page song onto my flash drive, and I really don't have that much time on the computer. Well, I guess it ould be a good thing. Now I can just stick to Finale unless I'm in orchestra class. My orchestra teacher wants all of the students to be able to arrange music on the computer using that stupid program, but since only me and one other student actually like to arrange, it's pretty pointless. Most of the students here don't even care about music. Well, maybe they care a little, but not enough to practice. It sounds like death every rehearsal. Ugh, I'm just ranting on about something that doesn't really matter. Sorry about that.

Google drive acts similarly to DropBox. It doesn't have the equivalent of a public folder as far as I know, but if you have a google account you can upload and download from it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

I hate how cold it is outside. It's making my eczema act up...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

You see, I hate cold weather without snow. Snow makes it bearable because snow is fun. Bitter chilly winds are not fun.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Nebbles on February 20, 2013, 07:41:29 PMYou see, I hate cold weather without snow. Snow makes it bearable because snow is fun. Bitter chilly winds are not fun.
Yes.  This.  Agreed totally.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Scotland? It's always cold and raining here. 4 seasons in a day.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber