The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Well, off we go to the vet...See you guys on the other side.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

It is a sad day for the Nore Family. Our beloved German-Shepherd, Duchess, passed away at approximately 4:35 pm this afternoon, at 11 years and 3 weeks.

I've known Duchess since that warm summer evening since we picked her up along Chena Hot Springs Road in 2002, and ever since she has been an incredible addition to this family. I still remember that first night as we fell asleep together on the way home, and her spending her first few nights on some newspaper in the garage. Through the years Duchess has grown much larger from her tiny puppy body, and while none of us were able to pick her up again, we still knew she was that little puppy in our hearts. For the past few months, she had begun suffering due to a genetic leg disorder that caused her to lose control of not only her legs, but her bowels as well (it was messy). As the disorder increased severity, she began to chew on her own fur, just to see if she could still feel it. These wounds cut so deep that they showed to be unhealable, leaving nasty scars that had to be cleaned every so often. Duchess was a great dog and an incredible friend, who always got in your face when you began to cry...even if she didn't understand why.

I'm gonna miss that noisy furball, as our family turns the page to a new adventure.

R.I.P. Duchess Louise-Ann Nore May 3, 2002-May 24, 2013
Party Hard!
[close]

Roz~

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like, I had to put down my 11 years old cat in October... it's not an easy thing to do, but at least your dog isn't suffering anymore.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

ETFROXX

Quote from: Kman96 on May 24, 2013, 06:37:06 PMIt is a sad day for the Nore Family. Our beloved German-Shepherd, Duchess, passed away at approximately 4:35 pm this afternoon, at 11 years and 3 weeks.

I've known Duchess since that warm summer evening since we picked her up along Chena Hot Springs Road in 2002, and ever since she has been an incredible addition to this family. I still remember that first night as we fell asleep together on the way home, and her spending her first few nights on some newspaper in the garage. Through the years Duchess has grown much larger from her tiny puppy body, and while none of us were able to pick her up again, we still knew she was that little puppy in our hearts. For the past few months, she had begun suffering due to a genetic leg disorder that caused her to lose control of not only her legs, but her bowels as well (it was messy). As the disorder increased severity, she began to chew on her own fur, just to see if she could still feel it. These wounds cut so deep that they showed to be unhealable, leaving nasty scars that had to be cleaned every so often. Duchess was a great dog and an incredible friend, who always got in your face when you began to cry...even if she didn't understand why.

I'm gonna miss that noisy furball, as our family turns the page to a new adventure.

R.I.P. Duchess Louise-Ann Nore May 3, 2002-May 24, 2013

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. If you ever need a friend, I'm here. I know how painful it is to lose a pet. I still cry over the loss of my rabbit, and its been a year.

Stay strong. Duchess would want you happy.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Kman96 on May 09, 2013, 01:17:54 PMI lost my cool Zelda baseball cap that I've had for three years...I somehow subconsciously brought it with me to the University down at State Solo & Ensemble, when I don't even remember wearing it out of the hotel...and now it's gone forever :( I haven't seen another for sale anywhere since the night I bought it...I'm sad, but there's nothing I can do about it.
Guys did you know that I'm the coolest friend ever and you should all wish you had a friend like me
I like food.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Roz~

Holy crap my university guys
I gave them my dorm room keys' back in April, and now I received a bill saying they changed the locks to my old room because they never received my keys. They're charging me fucking $75 for 3 keys. This is ridiculous. Bf was with me when I gave them back my keys too. This is ridiculous. Why should I have to pay for they're mistake? Dumbass administration... fuck I'm pissed. This is ridiculous.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Roz~

Did I mention this is ridiculous?
But yeah, I'm definitely going there Monday to tell them I'm not gonna pay for their crap.

spitllama

Had the same thing happen last week Roz. Gave the key to who was supposed to have it, and got an email about a fine because I supposedly never gave it back.

I think stupid is contagious amongst college administrations.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

My weekend plans got cancelled and now I'm stuck finishing my mask home alone... and I'm home alone this weekend so hurrah inevitable crippling loneliness..
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: spitllama on June 01, 2013, 12:41:59 PMHad the same thing happen last week Roz. Gave the key to who was supposed to have it, and got an email about a fine because I supposedly never gave it back.

I think stupid is contagious amongst college administrations.

Yeah me too. It's like they purposefully do their job like crap so they can make more money =____=