News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Sebastian

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 22, 2013, 09:28:25 AMand wariopiano was 74

::)

Lets not get into that again.
That is over...forever!

Believe what you want, but I am 15
And my Great Grandpa left because he couldn't stand all the fighting!

FSM-Reapr

Spoiler
Quote from: wariopiano on January 17, 2013, 07:47:45 PMI'm getting a temporary job for 4 months and won't have anytime for nsm.

also looking at some posts back from that time period, i didn't see much fighting just saying

ok I'm done now.

edit: he also just edited the "Grandpa" to "Great Grandpa"
[close]

I still enjoy having you here because of you make me laugh.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on August 22, 2013, 09:01:34 AMBREAKING NEWS: SuperFireKirby outmanned by a 12 year old who exercise MANLY feelings of sympathy to lesser beings.
BREAKING NEWS: MASHI FORGOT TO PUT AN 'S' ON THE END OF "EXERCISES", MAKING HIS GRAMMAR THAT OF A LESS MANLY MAN.

Also, I'm not scared of cockroaches nor do I kill them. I just let them scurry on by or whatevs, BECAUSE I TREAT ALL LIFE WITH MANLY AMOUNTS OF RESPECT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

BREAKING NEWS: SUPERFIREKIRBY IS THE MANLIEST MAN ON THIS FORUM. AND HE TYPES IN CAPS, WHICH MAKES HIM EVEN MANLIER! XD
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2013, 09:46:30 AMAlso, I'm not scared of cockroaches nor do I kill them. I just let them scurry on by or whatevs, BECAUSE I TREAT ALL LIFE WITH MANLY AMOUNTS OF RESPECT.

You go SuperFireKirby!!  :)
What if they are crawling on you while you are sleeping? Then what?  ;)

Toby

I don't know why but I can't figure out this problem and I'm raging about it please help omg.

Simultaneous Equations:

4a + 3b = 18
a - b = 1

help

sunnydelight18

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 22, 2013, 11:07:02 AM4a + 3b = 18
a - b = 1

a - b = 1
a = 1 + b

4(1 + b) +3b = 18
4 + 4b + 3b = 18
4 + 7b = 18
7b = 18 - 4
7b = 14
b= 14/7

b= 2
a= 3

Toby

sunnydelight18

I'm so sorry. Dumb math teachers cause so much unnecessary stress.

Sebastian

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on August 22, 2013, 11:22:32 AMa - b = 1
a = 1 + b

4(1 + b) +3b = 18
4 + 4b + 3b = 18
4 + 7b = 18
7b = 18 - 4
7b = 14
b= 14/7

b= 2
a= 3

Nice Work!

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on August 22, 2013, 11:36:25 AMI'm so sorry. Dumb math teachers cause so much unnecessary stress.

So True!  :)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 22, 2013, 05:10:33 AMKilled a cockroach today in my bathroom

im pretty sure i almost fucking fainted
Pffft. We battle cockroaches that invade from our neighbor's yard all night (fruit trees uruuuuu)...

And you know what's worse than a cockroach? Big ugly bugs that we call date beetles (I don't know what they're actually called, though). They're huge.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

How big was the roach? Was it one of those flying ones?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2013, 09:46:30 AMBREAKING NEWS: MASHI FORGOT TO PUT AN 'S' ON THE END OF "EXERCISES", MAKING HIS GRAMMAR THAT OF A LESS MANLY MAN.

Also, I'm not scared of cockroaches nor do I kill them. I just let them scurry on by or whatevs, BECAUSE I TREAT ALL LIFE WITH MANLY AMOUNTS OF RESPECT.
MANLINESS INCRESED BY TEN THOUSAND FOLD, MUSCLES INCRESED BY TEN THOUSAND FOLD
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on August 22, 2013, 11:33:49 AMMy math teacher is dumb.
At least your teacher isn't as bad as Mr Mccrawley.

Mashi

BREAKING NEWS: SUPERFIREKIRBY EXPRESSES UNMANLY CONCERN OVER GRAMMAR AND ALSO DID NOT DENY HIS BOUT OF UNMANLINESS.