The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 08, 2013, 04:02:27 PM...just...disappeared?? xD Oh no!
It's not there anymore. All the signs are gone off the doors, there's no note or anything with a new address (if they moved) and their phone line is shut down. There's nothing I can find online about it either

I better not miss this release :/

Olimar12345

Using the magic of the internet, I have found Gamestop's Customer service number: 1 (800) 883-8895 (Consumer)

Perhaps you should let them know/see if they can help.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Yeah that would be really dumb if you couldn't get your games. Did you use a PowerUp card to preorder them?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I called a different gamestop at least two hours ago and they said they would call me back after they called some other people. They haven't yet.

@K-night yeah I used my card. I guess if they really don't call back I could just go somewhere else (if the card doesn't say the place I ordered it at)

K-NiGhT

You know what will make you feel better?

Reading a story about Pokemanz

Yugi

So it turns out a player I suspected throughout an entire LLF game and was considering making a huge post about was a wolf who just won the game.

brb never playing twg again

Roz~

I'm playing 999. I told a couple of friends I'm playing 999. They decided it was a good idea to tell me the whole background of every character present in the game. I haven't gotten my first ending yet, but I already know what the whole game is about. Thanks friends.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

So I had a procedure yesterday to get rid of the pneumothorax (on the left side this time), remove all the blebs on my left lung, and help to ensure it won't happen again (they'll do the right side in a few months; not looking forward to it, but it's necessary).
I'm in the hospital now, on a slow little netbook...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

blueflower999

Quote from: Roz~ on October 09, 2013, 06:21:50 AMI'm playing 999. I told a couple of friends I'm playing 999. They decided it was a good idea to tell me the whole background of every character present in the game. I haven't gotten my first ending yet, but I already know what the whole game is about. Thanks friends.
My brain just melted in rage.

Are you sure you literally know everything? I could clarify if it's still worth playing the game or not depending on how much info you know.

If not, there's always the sequel I suppose...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 09, 2013, 01:15:28 PMMy brain just melted in rage.

Are you sure you literally know everything? I could clarify if it's still worth playing the game or not depending on how much info you know.

If not, there's always the sequel I suppose...

She talked to me about it this morning. They told her everything. She's still going to play it but that was really a dick move. You don't spoil 999 for someone.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Not to be mean or anything, but how does someone spoil every single plot twist in that game in a sentence short enough that Roz can't cover her ears or leave?  ???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It was more like they wouldn't stop talking about it to one another and Roz was right there
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Wow.  Not only does that ruin the storyline, sometimes I just feel out of the loop when they're saying stuff and I'm like... wut?
unmotivated