News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

sunnydelight18

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 24, 2013, 06:56:48 AMQUICK CALL AN AMBULANCE! *WII U WII U WII U WII U WII U WII U WII U WII U*

Yeah I saw this pun back at E3 xD

"Microsoft is down. Call an ambulance. Wii U Wii U Wii U"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Can someone please explain this YouTube and Google+ integration thing? I feel like it's being shoved down my throat.

I have no interest in linking them. I don't want to change names. None of that. Is there a way to get Google to stop asking me to synch them every time I want to watch a video? Good god.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

You don't want to use your real name?

That's okay, we'll try again later. :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

GaryOak

Quote from: spitllama on October 25, 2013, 08:29:22 PMI have no interest in linking them. I don't want to change names. None of that. Is there a way to get Google to stop asking me to synch them every time I want to watch a video? Good god.

This. I registered to youtube when it still didn't have a lot of videos and over the years multiple people have been asking me to give up my nick "GaryOak" because it's the motherfucking Gary Oak. Now youtube itself wants me to to give up that name. But guess what youtube, I'd rather change my real name to Gary Oak than change GaryOak to my real name.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Clanker37

So today I found that a girl likes me. I feel sorry for her.
Quote from: Bubbles on October 26, 2013, 01:57:51 PMSo no one is fucking telling me ANYTHING, but from what I've overheard from other peoples conversations she's got malignant cancer, I think in her liver

I guess the optimistic view on this is that they let us take her home from the hospital with pain meds, and if it was really terrible they'd just put her to sleep
That sucks :/ Hope anything turns out for the best

MasterProX

There's a rant I feel I have to post here, but telling it publicly would practically be suicide.

And that pisses me off too.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 27, 2013, 08:37:53 AMSo today I found that a girl likes me. I feel sorry for her.
Yeah girls are always attracted to gay guys and it's sort of cruel irony haha.

MasterProX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2013, 09:10:31 AMYeah girls are always attracted to gay guys and it's sort of cruel irony haha.

Win.

Oh yeah, this pisses me off too.

SlowPokemon

What pisses you off so badly that you can't post it here?

Although I think my question is sort of fruitless

Waddle Bro

^yeah the lack of bananas of that question is greatly disturbing me

SuperFireKirby

But it's a good thing there weren't any pears involved.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 27, 2013, 10:59:53 AMBut it's a good thing there weren't any pears involved.

I think we should be happier that there were no apples.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2013, 09:54:48 AMWhat pisses you off so badly that you can't post it here?

:-\

EFitTrainr

I hate pears
Apples are rubbish
But
Bananas are good
Always bring a banana to a party
I like food.