News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Sounds like it. AP Chem was awful. Teacher was all like "Hello students, today I'm going to confuse the shit out of you for 45 minutes! Have fun spending 3 hours a night relearning all of these concepts!"

Repeat for 180 days.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on November 14, 2013, 09:47:19 PMI probably won't at this point since I think it could be super weird if she doesn't feel the same way, and we've been friends for over 4 years so I really don't want to fuck it up, but that is a good idea if I ever think I want to tell her. Thanks for the suggestion.

Actually, I'm kinda going through something similar. I can't offer advice like slow, but I understand how much it sucks.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

I once saw a picture of Steve Carell looking depressed and leaning in is head on a stack of pancakes and that picture accurately describes how I feel right now :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

What a waste of pancakes! Somebody put in the effort to make those pancakes for eating and then you just lean your head all over it, investigating it with hair cancer or whatever. And if it has mupprle syrup on it you get a sticky face! You need to realize these things before you go leaning all over pancakes, Slow. Goodness.

But srlsy. Whats the matter, bud?

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2013, 09:40:47 AMI once saw a picture of Steve Carell looking depressed and leaning in is head on a stack of pancakes and that picture accurately describes how I feel right now :(

Slow in real life.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

DrP

I hate that movie.

It was when we had off from school because of the fires.

I really liked this girl and she didn't like me. I got flat out rejected in front of her friends (some of which were mine too)

That's why I would always vividly remember everything about that day (I don't vividly remember many days).

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 15, 2013, 09:33:04 PMSounds like AP Chem.

Or General Chem II, I've heard horror stories about that class. Can't wait.

Orly...xD Don't biology majors also need to take organic chemistry? That's like 5x worse.

@DrP

Sorry to hear that :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on November 16, 2013, 08:25:49 PMDon't biology majors also need to take organic chemistry? That's like 5x worse.
Stahp reminding me of how much I'm going to hate my life in a year

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

SuperFireKirby

K-NiGhT

you mean arts and crafts?

(that's basically what it is at our school, no joke)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Ruto

Physics is the best actually xD but if you to be almost guaranteed to get a job, do chemistry. Chemistry lets you go into pharmacy school, medical school, graduate school, lab work and you can still use it to find work among normal people.

(and no chemistry isn't any less math than physics...hahaha you can't avoid math)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on November 17, 2013, 08:41:59 PMPhysics is the best.

Cannot agree with this enough. I love physics so much. Although, seeing as I'm majoring in music comp, I can't really speak for economic viability of a major XD