News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Oh cool I got my new timetable I wonder wether I got lucky with teachers

NO

DAMMIT

FUCK

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Bubbles

My height is slowly becoming more and more of a problem. Say what you want, but being a tall girl sucks ass

Yugi

Also, I am literally butthurt right now.

I'm not even joking

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on January 29, 2014, 10:15:47 PMAlso, I am literally butthurt right now.

I'm not even joking

everybody yugi finally lost his virginity

*applauds*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Actually, I'm having spinal problems which gives me strong pain in the butt whenever I stand up or sit down, but that works too!

KefkaticFanatic

page 530 tl;dr version:

hey guys here are some anecdotes

no mine are better

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 29, 2014, 10:10:40 PMMy height is slowly becoming more and more of a problem. Say what you want, but being a tall girl sucks ass
Out of curiosity, how tall are you?
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 29, 2014, 10:42:21 PMActually, I'm having spinal problems which gives me strong pain in the butt whenever I stand up or sit down, but that works too!
That must be a... wait... never mind....

Quote from: Bubbles on January 29, 2014, 10:10:40 PMMy height is slowly becoming more and more of a problem. Say what you want, but being a tall girl sucks ass
If people treat you differently (as in, worse, I assume, from how you describe it as) because of your height, then there's something wrong with those people. O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 30, 2014, 06:03:45 AMIf people treat you differently (as in, worse, I assume, from how you describe it as) because of your height, then there's something wrong with those people. O_o
I know right?  I'd only think it's weird if she's like 6-11 or something ridiculously tall like that.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2014, 06:45:45 AMI know right?  I'd only think it's weird if she's like 6-11 or something ridiculously tall like that.

You shouldn't think it's weird regardless of height
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 30, 2014, 12:52:39 AMpage 530 tl;dr version:

hey guys here are some anecdotes

no mine are better
Luckily we didn't get to the "you are an asshat" part.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 30, 2014, 07:31:30 AM...

You shouldn't think it's weird regardless of height
Someone being 6-11 is pretty unusual though, right?
unmotivated

Clanker37

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2014, 08:28:15 AMSomeone being 6-11 is pretty unusual though, right?
So? They're still human. I'm sure you have some pretty weird qualities about you as well.