Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Oh cool I got my new timetable I wonder wether I got lucky with teachers

NO

DAMMIT

FUCK

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Bubbles

My height is slowly becoming more and more of a problem. Say what you want, but being a tall girl sucks ass

Yugi

Also, I am literally butthurt right now.

I'm not even joking

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Yugi on January 29, 2014, 10:15:47 PMAlso, I am literally butthurt right now.

I'm not even joking

everybody yugi finally lost his virginity

*applauds*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Actually, I'm having spinal problems which gives me strong pain in the butt whenever I stand up or sit down, but that works too!

KefkaticFanatic

page 530 tl;dr version:

hey guys here are some anecdotes

no mine are better

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on January 29, 2014, 10:10:40 PMMy height is slowly becoming more and more of a problem. Say what you want, but being a tall girl sucks ass
Out of curiosity, how tall are you?
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 29, 2014, 10:42:21 PMActually, I'm having spinal problems which gives me strong pain in the butt whenever I stand up or sit down, but that works too!
That must be a... wait... never mind....

Quote from: Bubbles on January 29, 2014, 10:10:40 PMMy height is slowly becoming more and more of a problem. Say what you want, but being a tall girl sucks ass
If people treat you differently (as in, worse, I assume, from how you describe it as) because of your height, then there's something wrong with those people. O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 30, 2014, 06:03:45 AMIf people treat you differently (as in, worse, I assume, from how you describe it as) because of your height, then there's something wrong with those people. O_o
I know right?  I'd only think it's weird if she's like 6-11 or something ridiculously tall like that.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2014, 06:45:45 AMI know right?  I'd only think it's weird if she's like 6-11 or something ridiculously tall like that.

You shouldn't think it's weird regardless of height
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 30, 2014, 12:52:39 AMpage 530 tl;dr version:

hey guys here are some anecdotes

no mine are better
Luckily we didn't get to the "you are an asshat" part.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 30, 2014, 07:31:30 AM...

You shouldn't think it's weird regardless of height
Someone being 6-11 is pretty unusual though, right?
unmotivated

Clanker37

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2014, 08:28:15 AMSomeone being 6-11 is pretty unusual though, right?
So? They're still human. I'm sure you have some pretty weird qualities about you as well.