News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

That looks pretty cool. That marketing scheme is genius. Do you notice any drawbacks/what is it comparable to?

KefkaticFanatic

Most can be summed up in the various reviews, but it's a 5.5" so the same size profile as Galaxy Note 3/4 or LG G3.  Camera isn't the best around, but it does a good job.  The company has had some rough patches with earlier firmwares I've heard, but at this point there really aren't any major bugs left.

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 15, 2014, 02:18:24 PMYap Google seems to have scrapped the whole cheap but amazing Nexus idea.  Get a OnePlus One instead :D  I just got mine a few weeks ago and it is fantastic.

Is it affordable? My smartphone sucks and I really need a new one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

$350 unlocked before shipping, though I hear that once it finally gets to Canadia it ends up being like 400.  If you want cheap you should probably be looking at a midrange like Moto G.  OPO is basically the cheapest high end phone you can get.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

They don't actually make the 16GB anymore afaik, not like anyone would ever want it.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Yayaya like Jamaha said it is amazing for the price

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Bump, I actually just got an invite for a OPO, but it only lasts for another 15ish hours.  If anybody wants it you can have it, but you would have to be ready to buy it immediately.  You can't just claim the invite and buy some weeks later :P

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 18, 2014, 12:52:51 AMBump, I actually just got an invite for a OPO, but it only lasts for another 15ish hours.  If anybody wants it you can have it, but you would have to be ready to buy it immediately.  You can't just claim the invite and buy some weeks later :P
Opo?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 16, 2014, 11:46:48 AM$350 unlocked before shipping, though I hear that once it finally gets to Canadia it ends up being like 400.  If you want cheap you should probably be looking at a midrange like Moto G.  OPO is basically the cheapest high end phone you can get.
looks like it is a phone

never heard of it

You made it sound like some sort of prestigious event ticket
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.