The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 03, 2014, 01:49:19 PMYou souldn't have to use a drop point to pay your rent, it's not a drug deal.

But shelter is the greatest drug of all

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 03, 2014, 05:07:56 PMI have pneumonia

Well I guess now you really are BLUE flower, eh? Eh?
i'm so sorry

Ruto

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 03, 2014, 12:44:55 PMI am officially having the worst day ever.

We leave our rent on the bottom of the backdoor for our landlord to pick up. Well, it was gone. I don't know if it blew away or was stolen but it's gone. There was $540 in cash and $360 in checks. None of my roommates have money to repay that rent. I had to call my bank and stop my check just in case someone tried to cash it.

OH. AND. THEN MY FUCKING WINDOW WENT OUT OF PLACE AND BROKE. INTO PIECES.

WHAT NEXT UNIVERSE. WHAT'S FUCKING NEXT.

Gahhh you should file a report. Whoever tries to cash in the check probably has the cash too, so check with the bank.

Maybe it's your landlord that should try to do that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

So Florida's medical marijuana bill didn't pass. Looks like I won't be able to legally obtain my glaucoma medication.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

...uhh okay ._.

Well, I think sensible people ought to be pretty disappointed with the poll results right now. In general.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

My Facebook newsfeed blew up last night with victory posts (I am from Orange County after all).

There is only one person that I voted for that won: the Mayor of San Jose. I am super happy that Prop 1 passed. We need to start solving the water problem!

KefkaticFanatic

Weed in Oregon won, so yea I had a few posts on my feed about that

Otherwise everything went as expected, I think I was reading something about how only twice before have the 2nd midterm elections resulted in a gain for a 2 term president's party..?  Or similar ~.~

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on November 05, 2014, 05:54:32 PMMy Facebook newsfeed blew up last night with victory posts (I am from Orange County after all).

"You're from the OC?"
"Don't call it that."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 05, 2014, 07:01:15 PM"You're from the OC?"
"Don't call it that."
I say that every time  ;)

People from Orange County get mad if you say "Oh, you're from LA" after I clearly say Orange County.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2014, 06:22:51 PMWeed in Oregon won, so yea I had a few posts on my feed about that

Otherwise everything went as expected, I think I was reading something about how only twice before have the 2nd midterm elections resulted in a gain for a 2 term president's party..?  Or similar ~.~
Ooh, I forgot about that! Now I have a shorter drive to get weed. No more trips to Colorado!! (Not that I have done it)

Dude

For some reason, at least one of my nostrils is always plugged up so I can't even breathe and it totally blows.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Dude on November 05, 2014, 07:19:11 PMFor some reason, at least one of my nostrils is always plugged up so I can't even breathe and it totally blows.

This is how I've been for literally my entire life. which makes playing brass kinda difficult

DrP

Quote from: Dude on November 05, 2014, 07:19:11 PMFor some reason, at least one of my nostrils is always plugged up so I can't even breathe and it totally blows.
Tilt your head to the other side (the side without the blockage). Wait for it to equalize between the two. then BLOW BLOW BLOW!
That's what I did whenever I got sinus infections fucking Santa Anas.

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 05, 2014, 07:37:35 PMjust moved to Orange County xD
Congrats. Welcome to the land of concrete with a big mountain in the distance.

A few things of note:
Irvine has the best food places
Dana Point has the best sunsets
Huntington Beach has the US Open
Balboa Island has the banana stand
Yorba Linda has Richard Nixon
It gets extremely dry twice a year (google Santa Ana Winds) and is pretty hot from July to October
June is overcast all the time (Called June Gloom).

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: DrP on November 05, 2014, 09:58:00 PMTilt your head to the other side (the side without the blockage). Wait for it to equalize between the two. then BLOW BLOW BLOW!
That's what I did whenever I got sinus infections fucking Santa Anas.
But it's like the cartilage part moves and blocks the nostril though...

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2014, 11:28:38 PM
I was expecting a infomercial gif where they mess up royally.

I am disappointed.