News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Hmm well I have an art minor so then I can say a few things. The material I had to learn for my science major was a lot more challenging. But I spent nearly the same amount of time for each subject because art is really time consuming. But I spent far less time preparing for art class than science or math.

I remember writing a paper on an artist where there was nearly no papers on, so I had to be the art historian and literally do all the work on the analyzing the symbols and stuff. It took 3 days to write it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

idk about you guys but i think im devoting more time to my napping major than any of you have done on yours

im thinking of pursuing my phd in napping even but im still not sure im up to the challenge

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 04, 2014, 11:41:09 PMYou could try reading the post again and you might find that it was written in a neutral standpoint :D

My own opinion isn't so neutral, but I am making that concession towards it.  Many things are relative however, so I suppose it depends on how you personally define difficulty anyway.

You made it perfectly clear how you felt but w/e

Quote from: Mashi on December 05, 2014, 03:32:36 AMidk about you guys but i think im devoting more time to my napping major than any of you have done on yours

im thinking of pursuing my phd in napping even but im still not sure im up to the challenge

I'm getting a degree in knapping tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I've actually got a Master's Degree in Kidnapping.

That's how I amassed my great fortune. And inadvertently adopted 6 children.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Good to know my irrational stress ranting sparked a couple pages of debate. DANCE FOR ME MY PUPPETS. DANCEEEEEEEEE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 05, 2014, 11:59:08 AMI've actually got a Master's Degree in Kidnapping.

I'm guessing they are working on your campaign for president -- It is free labor after all

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 05, 2014, 11:59:08 AMI've actually got a Master's Degree in Kidnapping.

You mean a Maestro's Degree?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*