The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 16, 2014, 08:50:34 PMsooooo masochism?
Maybe.

I just like it because every state is slightly different (mainly because I think each state is like that professor in college that thinks their class is the only class you're taking) -- they all just want to be different from the others (Pennsylvania is the big culprit with this really, really wacky font that is similar to the routing/account numbers on checks)

I am seriously contemplating on switching from Federal Tax to State Tax

SuperFireKirby

So it's basically going to be impossible for me to live at or near USF this semester, which means I get to commute there 3 days a week. Yayyy. And because classes are almost all filled up at USF, I get to take half of my classes at the local college I'd supposedly graduated from. On top of that, I got to spend the rest of my last paycheck on a new hard drive because my old decided it was no longer meant for this cold, unforgiving world and died. And now I have no monies left for buying people Christmas gifts.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Finally done with finals! Too bad moving out is about 1000x more stressful for me. I'm in the shuttle bus now, but I almost missed it because I was packing and cleaning up to the last minute. But I made it! And now I can't stop worrying that maybe I forgot something, or that the person who's sorting my stuff won't be able to fit it all (because I ended up having to leave more stuff than I expected), or that they'll feel obligated to take it all and it'll be an unnecessary burden on them. And I didn't sleep last night (partially so I'd have time to pack, partially so I wouldn't sleep through my flight), so I'm almost guaranteed to be sick when I get home, as usual. Not to mention, I made some REALLY good friends this semester (also grew to further love my roommate/suitemates)! But now we're all on break, then studying abroad in different countries, then on break again. So aside from the hopeful visit to Paris/Madrid from Prague, I won't get to see any of them until fall. (I know this is kind of a good problem to have, but I'm still in hyper anxiety mode, so I'm currently pretty upset about it when it's all compounded.)

SlowPokemon

Feel better SFK and FierceDeity. :( I hope your problems are assuaged by video games, pizza, hugs, or some combination of the above.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

McDucky

I'd love to play bagpipes and accordion, but they're noisy  :-\

KefkaticFanatic

huge first world problem: dealing with going from dual monitor to single monitor for trips back home is ruffntuff

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 21, 2014, 12:18:20 AMhuge first world problem: dealing with going from dual monitor to single monitor for trips back home is ruffntuff
I hear you.

It's hard going from 4 monitors in my office to one when I am away from my desk. Plus it messes up all the icons on my desktop.

Maelstrom

I just read A Color Out of Space before going to bed. I really think I need to stop doing that......

Pit0010

Wisdom tooth feels like it's wanting to set free...and it's my first morning on a 10day Hong Kong trip -__-
This sucks
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Bubbles

Wow thats actually really cool (the trip, not the tooth). Don't let your teeth ruin a great trip!

KefkaticFanatic

Heyyyy I just got mine out.  Well if it's starting to bug you def get them out asap.  Apparently since I got mine out early enough my recovery has been super easy compared to what it could have been.  The worst of it now is the fact that I have a bunch of big holes in my mouth that I have to deal with.

But omg HK, I am jelly I wanna go there and eat food and see things and eeeeeeee ~.~

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

It turned out to be that area went swollen?? Iunno how to explain but now I can bite down! :D lel.
But yeah I should totally go check it out... If only I could take all of you guys to Hk with me xD FOOD FOR EVERYONE!XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

two days ago my thighs started hurting and now my legs still hurt and i can barely walk without my legs shaking and hurting a lot
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!