News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Not only did I slip on ice and fall hard enough to rip my jeans, but I'm locked out of my phone b/c I can't remember my alternate password for the life of me. And it contained special characters......

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Apparently whilst I was in San Francisco, I caught some viral infection and now I have some nasty migraine and extremely congested.

Apparently this takes 3 weeks to fully get better from.Fantastic.

At least San Francisco was fun though! I didn't want to leave!

mikey

One of the classes I need for graduation just got canceled.
Because "it doesn't have enough people."
Outrageous.
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 07:16:47 AMOne of the classes I need for graduation just got canceled.
Because "it doesn't have enough people."
Outrageous.

Contact the department chair or academic dean.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

There's a nintendo direct wednesday..... and I work.

mikey

what even is a nintendo direct
I thought it was something you could watch on youtube
unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 08:12:13 PMwhat even is a nintendo direct

Was wondering the same thing.

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 12, 2015, 08:07:07 PMThere's a nintendo direct wednesday..... and I work.

Don't you already feel pretty ill?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 12, 2015, 08:12:13 PMwhat even is a nintendo direct

It is what Nintendo does every once in a while to release information about upcomming games. They live stream for a couple hours and stuff then someone puts the video on YouTube. My guess is that we'll get a Majora's Mask release date.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

And the New 3DS release date. I used to watch the live streams, but then they moved the time to 6:00 EST and I work now.  :(

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

DrP

I can't.

Way. too. early.

and I need my beauty sleep

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

It's 6 AM PST (since Nintendo is on the West Coast)
That's 9 AM EST