The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

You can tell them, "Go fuck yourself, I don't have to prove my likes to you."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Well in Australia it comes free with the game, if that helps.

mikey

brb moving to australia and changing my name to Willie Winnebago
unmotivated

Bloop

Limited edition console is pretty awesome when you don't have the console yet. I bought a Zelda OoT 3DS with OoT 3D included and it's pretty cool.

DrP

^That's the one I have.

And It's really nice. I really liked the build quality of the original 3DS. The 3DS XL feels a bit cheaper.

And no, SFK, it isn't a bunch of stickers that are cheap. There's a bunch of gold accenting on mine (aside from the Zelda stuff)

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

so that when the 3ds is closed it's facing you
duh  ::)
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 15, 2015, 11:34:33 AMFor example,
Spoiler
[close]
I totally couldn't commission a high school artsy kid to draw that on my hypothetical 3DS for 5 bucks.

Except I could.

But I'm really just talking about people who already own a system that go out a shell an extra couple hundred bucks for the exact same system with a silly design on it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 12:27:42 PMso that when the 3ds is closed it's facing you
duh  ::)

I imagined trying to show someone that with the flame and it was all "oh hey look at my upside-down console".
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Xaoz

Today I got ditched (is that actually the right term?) by both Olimar and Bespinben, who left me alone with my shattered dreams of ever becoming a valuable part of this community  :'(

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

Whaaaaaaaa?  ???
Hey, don't worry about it. You don't have to be an arranger to be a valuable part of this community. Yes, quite a few people arrange. But some, like Blueflower999, don't know the first thing about music. You are welcome here, no matter what/if you contribute.

Xaoz

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 16, 2015, 09:41:43 AMWhaaaaaaaa?  ???
Hey, don't worry about it. You don't have to be an arranger to be a valuable part of this community. Yes, quite a few people arrange. But some, like Blueflower999, don't know the first thing about music. You are welcome here, no matter what/if you contribute.

Na, man. I'm gonna show them! I will keep spamming them, until they react! ;)
But I just started my first arrangement, and they pointed out some stuff that is really off, but I do not know how to fix it! Why must this be so hard?!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

How about you show it to me? I will say that arranging is quite hard to begin, and the first few arrangements can be quite bad. (At least mine were...)