The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Lol whaaaaaaa? Shoot me a reminder before you jump to the whole "abandoned" route! d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Xaoz

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 16, 2015, 10:24:54 AMLol whaaaaaaa? Shoot me a reminder before you jump to the whole "abandoned" route! d:

No one loves me. Everyone is leaving me alone :'(

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

Yeah, my first arrangement is like unnacceptable
unmotivated

braix

I dont even arrange anymore
Im too busy doing other unproductive things
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 16, 2015, 11:14:18 AMYeah, my first arrangement is like unnacceptable

Yeah, that Mt. Crenel thing sucks really hard. Next one will be better.

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

I can't find sheet music for this song anywhere and its driving me insane :/ I'm tempted to arrange it myself but I never really like playing my own arrangements

edit: reading this again i'm realizing it sounds kinda passive aggressive lol. I'm not trying to get someone to arrange it but of course that would be lovely

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on January 16, 2015, 09:40:26 PMI can't find sheet music for this song anywhere and its driving me insane :/ I'm tempted to arrange it myself but I never really like playing my own arrangements

edit: reading this again i'm realizing it sounds kinda passive aggressive lol. I'm not trying to get someone to arrange it but of course that would be lovely
Is it from a game?

Xaoz

Quote from: Bubbles on January 16, 2015, 09:40:26 PMI can't find sheet music for this song anywhere and its driving me insane :/ I'm tempted to arrange it myself but I never really like playing my own arrangements

Without the edit no one would have realized. Now everyone does :D

Never heard that song before and the name does not ring a bell either... Where is it from?

McDucky

Quote from: Xaoz on January 17, 2015, 08:27:19 AMNever heard that song before and the name does not ring a bell either... Where is it from?
Reading the URL: sos-dan no meikyoku dai 3 ki endless naru gekko

Xaoz

Quote from: McDucky on January 17, 2015, 10:08:29 AMReading the URL: sos-dan no meikyoku dai 3 ki endless naru gekko

Reading the URL:
Quote from: Xaoz on January 17, 2015, 08:27:19 AM(...)the name does not ring a bell(...)

So

Quote from: Xaoz on January 17, 2015, 08:27:19 AMWhere is it from?

Meaning: Does it have to do anything with gaming/nintendo or is it completely random?

Bubbles

Forgot there were some people on the forums that don't know about haruhi heh

It's from an anime called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Bubbles on January 17, 2015, 10:44:37 AMForgot there were some people on the forums that don't know about haruhi heh

It's from an anime called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Yeah, I did not read a single manga in my life. I watched some main-stream animes, though (Dragon Ball(Z), Death Note, etc.) :D Does this make me a bad person? :(