News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

Death note gives you +.25
DBZ gives you -1.
Watch Shin Sekai Yori.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles on January 16, 2015, 09:40:26 PMI can't find sheet music for this song anywhere and its driving me insane :/ I'm tempted to arrange it myself but I never really like playing my own arrangements

edit: reading this again i'm realizing it sounds kinda passive aggressive lol. I'm not trying to get someone to arrange it but of course that would be lovely

It's been on my mind to arrange it for a while and I'm really bad at arranging pieces that are already for piano but I could give it my best shot.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Xaoz

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 17, 2015, 11:52:30 AMDeath note gives you +.25
DBZ gives you -1.
Watch Shin Sekai Yori.

Why no love for DBZ? What does Gantz give me? Oh I also watched Pokemon and Detective Conan (Love Conan!) oh and Neon Genesis Evangelion.... I think that's all I watched... What is my score?

Maelstrom

Idk. I don't  watch  that  much  anime. But you really should  watch Shin Sekai Yori.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

When I try to make myself look sad or look happy, I think sad or happy thoughts, but that doesn't actually change the way I look. However, it does make me feel that way a little more! Fake it till you make it.

So basically, when I'm talking to customers and pretending to be happy, I think happy thoughts and I am able to deal with the pressure of everyone yelling at me better
And when I'm driving, I try to become a little apathetic towards existence so I don't feel as terrified as usual when my brother basically plays smash brothers or sleeps while I'm still learning how to drive, but then I continue to feel apathetic towards existence after the drive ends. oops

also back in theater freshman year is when I discovered feeling a certain way or thinking a certain way doesn't necessarily display emotion, especially not in an expressive way like you need for the stage. The moral of the story is that some people are more expressive than others, that's just how it is.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 17, 2015, 01:51:00 PMWhen I try to make myself look sad or look happy, I think sad or happy thoughts, but that doesn't actually change the way I look. However, it does make me feel that way a little more! Fake it till you make it.

So basically, when I'm talking to customers and pretending to be happy, I think happy thoughts and I am able to deal with the pressure of everyone yelling at me better
And when I'm driving, I try to become a little apathetic towards existence so I don't feel as terrified as usual when my brother basically plays smash brothers or sleeps while I'm still learning how to drive, but then I continue to feel apathetic towards existence after the drive ends. oops

also back in theater freshman year is when I discovered feeling a certain way or thinking a certain way doesn't necessarily display emotion, especially not in an expressive way like you need for the stage. The moral of the story is that some people are more expressive than others, that's just how it is.

Out of f***ing nowhere!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

My brother took my 3DS to play again...
It's nearly dead AGAIN, it has apple juice all over the back, and the stylus wasn't put back when he gave it back.  I think some of the casing is cracking too...  Not to mention he ONLY plays zelda so he takes pokemon out and put it WHO KNOWS WHERE!?!?!?!
To top it all off my mom thinks 3DS's are for little kids so she's totally okay with him taking it and doing whatever he wants with it.  I KIND OF PLANNED FOR THIS 170 DOLLAR THING TO LAST MORE THAN 3 MONTHS ;_;
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 18, 2015, 01:43:36 PMrant

Remind her that $170 usually doesn't mean kid's toy. Unless you're filthy rich. Otherwise there's the 2DS lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.