The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 08:37:11 AMSO:
I grounded him from my 3DS until he
A) found my pokemon game and returned it
B) stopped eating food around my stuff
C) stopped sneaking into my room and stealing my stuff.
My mom was actually okay with this and in fact this morning she took it away when she caught him trying to steal it.  (of course my mom has it now, which is a completely different problem...)
The thing is, the little parasite goes and takes ALL MY OTHER STUFF- My laptop and my phone (even though I don't care about my phone that much, BUT THE ANNOYING LITTLE THING TOOK MY LAPTOP AS "LEVERAGE".)
Anybody want to trade siblings
PLEASE

Dude. Where are your balls? Your little brother is making you look like a p***y!
I have read people mentioning your photo, when you are supposed to have like a hughe bizeps (never seen the photo...). Use the muscles! Aren't you American anyways? So... Don't you have a gun? :D Gotta teach that guy some respect!
If he keeps that attitude towards others, someone else will eventually beat the s**t out of him, when he gets older. Or is he only behaving like this towards you?
I would be fine with trading siblings, but I think you would not :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

mikey

As far as I know he acts arrogant toward everybody and people are constantly getting him angry at school.
I took away his tablet just now and he kicked a hole in my door.
I'd totally enjoy beating him up but if I did he'd throw a tantrum.  I need a brother who wouldn't cry if we actually fought...

If someone beats him up through middle school/high school, all I'm gonna say is "told you so".
unmotivated

mikey

UPDATE: APPARENTLY HE TOOK MY GLASSES TOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS KID
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

If he's hiding your shit, all you need to do is pin him down until he's tells you where he hid it. Or punch him in the stomach.

Source: Middle child. Both gave and received big brother treatment.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

He's too stubborn for that.  He'd rather take the damage and throw a tantrum
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Remember the golden rule:Don't knock it til you try it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Xaoz

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 09:06:57 AMHe's too stubborn for that.  He'd rather take the damage and throw a tantrum

If your mother was okay with this, why don't you tell her he took your laptop? Need to start disciplining that little shiet
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

We called her and she knows, which is why I was able to take his tablet away.  Anyway, he ran into my room searching for it and I smothered him with a blanket then laid down on him.  (When you lay down on him, he starts to scratch your hands.  If you hold down his hands, he starts to bite your wrist.  If you move your wrists out of the way then it puts me in a position where he can constantly kick my back with his feet (the same feet that kicked a hole in the door).  So he was screaming at 80 decibel volumes (rough estimate based off of a crash cymbal) saying stuff like - "I'LL KILL YOU AS SOON AS YOU LET ME UP!" (not exactly the best thing to say to get up) and eventually he calmed down a bit enough to tell me what he did.  Apparently he took my laptop while I was asleep on the couch and then my mom took my 3DS from him.  Then he started crying about "he took my tablet while I was using it" QQ then I said "gee, that sounds familiar."  Then he said "BUT YOU WEREN'T USING YOUR LAPTOP CAUSE YOU WERE ASLEEP!" QQ  Then I said I was using it as a pillow and he cracked up enough for him to stop throwing a tantrum long enough for us to figure out a deal.  So now I have my laptop back, we're going to play outside for a while, then we're stopping at Dairy Queen.
tl;dr make em laugh
unmotivated

braix

gee nocturne what in the world are you doing?
instill the fear in him
beat him up
or else he'll get worse when he gets older
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Xaoz

Quote from: Roz~ on January 19, 2015, 09:20:22 AMIf your mother was okay with this, why don't you tell her he took your laptop? Need to start disciplining that little shiet

I think this is what I expect Nocturne to do. If your little brother takes your stuff, run to yo mama(I am new to this ghetto stuff, have mercy if I make mistakes.).

Dude Noc wtf is wrong with you?!

mikey

Sometimes my IRL friends tell me I am too nice to him.
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 11:28:37 AMfor the record I was asleep while he took my laptop
and I can beat up my brother I just don't want to deal with what follows
plus I'm too nice
what follows will be much much worse if you don't do anything about him.
dont be too mean but dont be nice all the time to that little scrub wtf do you think youre doing?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

In all seriousness though, I'm worse to my friends' siblings than you are to your own haha, and I consider myself pretty patient with them

MaestroUGC

Reading all of that just seems to point out the fact that your parents aren't disciplining him correctly in the first place for him to think he can get away with such behavior.

It's got nothing to do with respect or fear of you (fear is a weak motivator for siblings) but his disrespect of whatever rules are in place.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.