News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

He's 10

Xaoz sorta?  It was kind of accidental in execution but it was still pretty much a drop kick
unmotivated

FierceDeity

See, I was thinking like you drop kick a foot/soccer ball, and I was thoroughly confused as to how you could do that on accident, or at all for that matter

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 03:32:23 PMXaoz sorta?  It was kind of accidental in execution but it was still pretty much a drop kick

You ACCIDENTALLY dropkicked your brother like this?!

Spoiler
[close]

How is that even possible?! How can you accidentally dropkick someone?! I am just trying to imagine the situation... Like wtf, Noc. Respect for pulling off a dropkick, though!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2015, 02:26:11 PMyoungest siblings never get discipline
not sure if serious

Also, it seems like Nocturne can't really do much about the situation aside from a temporary fix, no matter what options he chooses to do.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

well i mean drop kicks aren't hard if you're up in the air
we have bouncy couches man
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Don't hit your brother??? I'm?? You should nEVER hit siblings, as I can confirm as the scrawny sibling who got hit a lot? God

I don't know what your solution should be but it isn't any of that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

nah beat the shit out of him and be an only child like me

#OnlyChildSwag

edit: if you think i'm serious you should probably get to know me better
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Idk, I was the little shit of the family and I can honestly say I deserved it most of the time

mikey

unmotivated

Clanker37

Have you tried emotional manipulation? Be all "Why do take my stuff? Why do you hate me? I'm really hurt." and change your actions to match his reaction. It can be lethal if done correctly, but may make your mum question your sexuality.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 20, 2015, 12:17:31 AMHave you tried emotional manipulation? Be all "Why do take my stuff? Why do you hate me? I'm really hurt." and change your actions to match his reaction. It can be lethal if done correctly, but may make your mum question your sexuality.
Just saying, that might actually encourage him.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Xaoz

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 20, 2015, 12:17:31 AMHave you tried emotional manipulation? Be all "Why do take my stuff? Why do you hate me? I'm really hurt." and change your actions to match his reaction. It can be lethal if done correctly, but may make your mum question your sexuality.

His brother already seems to think Noc has no balls, since he can do whatever he wants to him. So this would be pretty much the worst he can do. I cannot see how this is supposed to help at all...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Clanker37

idk. It worked for me in India. If you know what answer they are going to give, then you can easily beat them down, but it usually works best with an audience. It also requires that you stay unemotional and cold, which may be hard for Nocturne, since he's so nice.