The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Well technically your brain has fully matured now and you're capable of thinking effectively to make proper decisions :P
So there's a plus
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 23, 2015, 11:30:36 AMWell technically your brain has fully matured now and you're capable of thinking effectively to make proper decisions :P
That would remain to be seen on a case-by-case basis, I would argue.

Still plenty of time for stupid at the age of 25.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

Definitely. 100% agreed Maestro. Some people never become capable of making proper decisions...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on January 23, 2015, 11:25:33 AMI'll be 25 this year. Apparently it's all downhill from there.
I heard you dont go downhill till age 33 ;)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 23, 2015, 10:51:24 AMfor absolute hotness jump to page 176
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=2145.msg262371#msg262371
::)

Quote from: Bubbles on January 23, 2015, 10:48:42 AMlol @ mlf being older than me
Really? Hmm....how old are you? You act pretty mature :)
Just cause I use a lot of smileys and am really cheerful all the time doesnt mean I'm younger/immature.. :P

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 23, 2015, 12:32:17 PMJust cause I use a lot of smileys and am really cheerful all the time doesnt mean I'm younger/immature.. :P
ಠ_ಠ
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 23, 2015, 01:10:49 PMಠ_ಠ

nocturne as someone who brushed aside gender identity and sexuality because it was too much effort to understand you really don't have any room to judge others for their maturity tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^kinda troo

But forlz, even after seeing his pic and knowing he's 17, every mlf post just makes me instantly believe he's 13.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2015, 01:36:50 PMnocturne as someone who brushed aside gender identity and sexuality because it was too much effort to understand you really don't have any room to judge others for their maturity tbh
Unfortunetly....true.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 23, 2015, 01:54:28 PMBut forlz, even after seeing his pic and knowing he's 17, every mlf post just makes me instantly believe he's 13.
.......ok......

Xaoz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 23, 2015, 01:54:28 PMBut forlz, even after seeing his pic and knowing he's 17, every mlf post just makes me instantly believe he's 13.

I cannot find the pic T.T Is he as sexy as Noc?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

people have told me that i act more mature than most people my age but i dont think thats really true, at least most of the time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 23, 2015, 01:36:50 PMnocturne as someone who brushed aside gender identity and sexuality because it was too much effort to understand
Cause that's a really easy topic for people like me to understand am I right
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 23, 2015, 03:10:03 PMCause that's a really easy topic for people like me to understand am I right

My high school writing teacher explained that to a class full of 14 year olds. We got it >_>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 23, 2015, 03:10:03 PMCause that's a really easy topic for people like me to understand am I right

not my fault you're inflexible and unwilling to change
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Xaoz

What exactly is "people like me" supposed to mean?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b