The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

*Hiding in bushes*
Y-Y-You guys done?

-
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 23, 2015, 10:56:59 PMHeh, there were actually a few individuals far in the past that got even more upset than those here (though they... lay on the opposite spectrum of beliefs shall we say)

But yes, I think most of you are starting to figure out that this particular topic is going nowhere and will likely only lead into some sort of lynch mob.  If you want to try and discuss it further feel free to do it via PM otherwise I think you'll be seeing the same last 5 pages repeating, if not escalating into something where bans will start being waved around.
^

FierceDeity

Bleh, sorry about that folks. I'm still running on 48 hours without sleep, and seeing as I posted that during a particularly long layover, I was kinda irritable at the time. I was kinda just tired of seeing everyone shit on nocturne for the same reason you don't want me starting anything else, and I may have overreacted to a mild hypocrisy. I'll be sure to keep these sentiments in mind next time, but like, just wanna make sure you realize it also applies to the considerable period of conflict where I wasn't even here

Sebastian

Nebbles

Whoa, why were you up for 48 hours? D: Are you okay?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

I think he's in the middle of traveling to Prague.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I was considering going to the nearest Home Depot yesterday to pick up the scratch remover since I didn't find it at a nearby shop, but then I came back and saw the news that two people were shot there that afternoon.

._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Ruto on January 25, 2015, 11:42:17 PMI was considering going to the nearest Home Depot yesterday to pick up the scratch remover since I didn't find it at a nearby shop, but then I came back and saw the news that two people were shot there that afternoon.

._.

That's creepy...

Sebastian

Quote from: Ruto on January 25, 2015, 11:42:17 PMI was considering going to the nearest Home Depot yesterday to pick up the scratch remover since I didn't find it at a nearby shop, but then I came back and saw the news that two people were shot there that afternoon.

._.
Thats pretty creepy...
Where do you live?

Waddle Bro

._.
thankfully you weren't there!!!

Sebastian

Ruto

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2015, 07:41:24 AMthankfully you weren't there!!!

Yes, sometimes laziness pays off. I don't really think I would have been caught in the middle of something since it all happened in a few minutes. It would have just been chaotic. The police were there in minutes and surrounded the store, plus the shooter targeted one specific person, not randomly shooting everyone like those other crazy guys.

Still...ehhh ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

Xaoz

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2015, 10:59:52 AMprocrastination best nation

I have 2D image processing exam tomorrow and I just started learning. Challenge accepted!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b