The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I want to make a joke post involving me attempting to one-up your story, but I'm drawing blanks. Someone want to help me out? I'm lazy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

Oh great, either my roommate burnt his dinner, or he's been smoking again, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who uses the kitchen.  >:(

Saria

Today, I threw my pet potato and it died. :'( Then my squirrel named Chu Chu took my lucky pencil and ran away. What a bad day. :-\
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

I'm really sorry about your potato. And maybe your squirrel needed to borrow some luck to help a friend out? I'm reminded of The Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 29, 2015, 12:24:34 AMI'm really sorry about your potato. And maybe your squirrel needed to borrow some luck to help a friend out? I'm reminded of The Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey.
Thank you for your condolences. I hope things get better tomorrow. :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 29, 2015, 12:24:34 AMI'm really sorry about your potato. And maybe your squirrel needed to borrow some luck to help a friend out? I'm reminded of The Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey.
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Saria on January 29, 2015, 12:11:15 AMToday, I threw my pet potato and it died. :'( Then my squirrel named Chu Chu took my lucky pencil and ran away. What a bad day. :-\

Wow that sucks Saria. Something like that happened to me once that was the worst.

I liked that book lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

So I had to get a blood test today.

The phlebotomist tried my right arm. Couldn't find the vein. he tried my left arm. couldn't find the vein. Then he was able to get it from my hand..

This has NEVER happened. Good thing I don't have an aversion to needles. The one plus side. I actually didn't feel the needles.

mikey

ugh 3 times
I hate needles I woulda run out of there before he poked me that many times
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: DrP on January 29, 2015, 07:29:42 PMSo I had to get a blood test today.

The phlebotomist tried my right arm. Couldn't find the vein. he tried my left arm. couldn't find the vein. Then he was able to get it from my hand..

This has NEVER happened. Good thing I don't have an aversion to needles. The one plus side. I actually didn't feel the needles.
This happens to me all the time. I dont really mind the needles originally but they tend to "fish around" with it inside my arm and I'm not really into that. Now it's more of a psychological fear beforehand, since they never stick me less than four times and I'm just expecting it >.>

DrP

Quote from: Bubbles on January 29, 2015, 09:26:45 PMThis happens to me all the time. I dont really mind the needles originally but they tend to "fish around" with it inside my arm and I'm not really into that. Now it's more of a psychological fear beforehand, since they never stick me less than four times and I'm just expecting it >.>
Yeah. I still didn't care. He kept asking if it hurt and I kept saying no. I have no issue.

I just wanted it to be over because I needed to get back to work.

DrP

Damn, I would've gotten $500 if the Seahawks won 28-24. DAMN. DAMN. DAMN.

I'm only out $5, so it's not that bad