The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 01:12:32 PMIt isn't. I'm being selfish here, but I don't want you gone, and neither does anyone here. Again with the selfishness, but it'll make me sad.
Train, you are NOT selfish. I used to beg mommy to not go. I didn't want her gone, but now...but now she is. :'( :'( :'(
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Olimar12345

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 01:10:20 PMOli...its sweet you would say that, but a lot of people commit suicide because they know it is a path worth traversing. If not, there would be less cases of suicide. Trust me, I know what I am doing and it id the best choice.

People do not commit suicide because they know it is a path worth traversing; I believe that the idea is formed and feels persuasive at a time when good judgement is clouded by heavy emotions and dismal feeings of despair. I don't trust you, you don't know what you are doing and it'd be the worst choice.

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 01:17:06 PMI used to beg mommy to not go. I didn't want her gone, but now...but now she is. :'( :'( :'(

That truly was a tragedy, I couldn't imagine how horrible that must have been and I'm so sorry. That was out of your control though, and this isn't out of your control.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 20, 2015, 01:28:04 PMPeople do not commit suicide because they know it is a path worth traversing; I believe that the idea is formed and feels persuasive at a time when good judgement is clouded by heavy emotions and dismal feeings of despair. I don't trust you, you don't know what you are doing and it'd be the worst choice.
Olimar. Please. I posted so everyone can accept my choice. Why isn't anyone accepting it?! Please tell me there is someone who approves of what I am going to do.  Please, just accept my decision and let us go back to what we originally did. Me, arrange crappy sheets and you, arrange epic sheets.

Olimar12345

Who would approve of such a grim and awful decision? Mayastarr, no one here wants you to do this.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mayastarr041

People who know that suicide is the best option for me. People who know that hope deserted me and that life has no meaning.

Maelstrom

Do you mean those jerks at school?
They're just bullies. They live by putting other people down.
They don't know you.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 20, 2015, 01:59:21 PMDo you mean those jerks at school?
They're just bullies. They live by putting other people down.
They don't know you.
Not only them. People who know what I am going through. I think if you lived my life, you would want me to kill myself as it will be painless.

Dude

Hero of Trains

It won't be painless, for you or for anyone involved. It'll hurt you and everyone who cares about you, like me, Olimar, Maelstrom, and everyone else here. And I admit I don't know what you're going through, but I do know how this will feel for me. And I would never want you to die, no matter what. There I go with the selfishness again, but you get what I'm saying, right?
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dude

Hell, I've wanted to kill myself for years, but haven't due to not wanting to hurt the ones who care about me.

Basically, I'm living a lie, but put on a happy face so everyone thinks I'm fine.

Kinda sad, haha.

Ruto

Quote from: mayastarr041 on July 20, 2015, 01:10:20 PMOli...its sweet you would say that, but a lot of people commit suicide because they know it is a path worth traversing. If not, there would be less cases of suicide. Trust me, I know what I am doing and it id the best choice.

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 20, 2015, 02:23:25 PMIt won't be painless, for you or for anyone involved. It'll hurt you and everyone who cares about you, like me, Olimar, Maelstrom, and everyone else here. And I admit I don't know what you're going through, but I do know how this will feel for me. And I would never want you to die, no matter what. There I go with the selfishness again, but you get what I'm saying, right?
Compared to how my life is going, it sure would be more painless than having to bear with physical, emotional, and mental pain. Even if I am gone, I'm sure I'll be here in spirit and thanks Train, it means so much and gosh, I'm tearing up right now. I hate being at crossroads, making extremely tough choices that might and will forever change my life. I get what you are saying, but it is just too hard. Now that you guys have spoken, I am in even more denial.....

mayastarr041

Quote from: Dude on July 20, 2015, 02:26:59 PMHell, I've wanted to kill myself for years, but haven't due to not wanting to hurt the ones who care about me.

Basically, I'm living a lie, but put on a happy face so everyone thinks I'm fine.

Kinda sad, haha.
I'm so sorry to here that. At least you have parents that love you and close friends who care about you. Besides NinSheet, I have no one to love. No one to personally talk to. No one to hug when I'm scared or cry with when I'm sad. No one to jump for joy in happiness or no one to talk about my feelings personally. I am a loner, I am depressed, I have been raped, I have no education, I have no life, and I am lonely, forever lonely. Although, you guys are that tiny piece of hope left in me, over time, it will fade away.

mayastarr041

Quote from: Ruto on July 20, 2015, 02:32:03 PMCall 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
No, I just can't. I will not allow those professionals to talk with me, ever. I hate them with a burning passion. All they do is reopen the wound and I can't stand them. I really appreciate the help, honest, but I would rather stay depressed forever than talk to those idiots.

mayastarr041

Please guys, this is enough. Let it go. It has already been decided. I'm sorry for being cold, but I've had enough. You guys tried, but I'm too stubborn to listen. I still have a couple of years left to live. Please, let it go.