The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Y Maya you seemed so happy after having some support from the community to pass your difficulties. And it's really great to have you here, you really make NSM great. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

I know we all want her to stay, I tried my best, but our words can't overcome free will. Maya is the only one who can make the decision...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

I think she'll come back, like she said, she'll come back when she's feeling better.
We're all learning from eachother now, what to say and what not to say in different scenarios, and I'm sure NSM will become a better place once again. A place where Maya and us all are able to be happy.

cliche optimism time is done now get back to ranting everybody

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on August 28, 2015, 07:21:06 AMI think she'll come back, like she said, she'll come back when she's feeling better.
We're all learning from eachother now, what to say and what not to say in different scenarios, and I'm sure NSM will become a better place once again. A place where Maya and us all are able to be happy.

cliche optimism time is done now get back to ranting everybody

Actually...she's online right now Bloop...

And...the rant thread doesn't always need to be sad, sometimes we can be happy here, you know? A little optimism won't hurt the name of the topic!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

ThatGamer

Nothing, nothing at all...

mayastarr041

No need for the world to know, please edit that. Im begging you.
Edit: God bless you MaestroUGC.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Oh, I'm sorry Maya, I didn't know it was a private message...I apologize.

mayastarr041

Thats perfectly fine. I don't want to tear NSM again, I've done enough
Edit: You give me too much credit.

ThatGamer

Maya...you haven't done a single thing...you're the pride and joy of NSM! Don't feel bad!

braix

maya stay positive! you can't give up on yourself; we havent given up on you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 28, 2015, 08:19:15 AMMaya...you haven't done a single thing...you're the pride and joy of NSM! Don't feel bad!

Y it's a joy that you seem more happier now! :)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mayastarr041

Dont you see where positivity has gotten me? Closers to death. I'm sorry, I want to control depression and make it obey me, but it's not working. I hide my true feelings and try to be positve, hoping all this pain will go away.
I cant...I want to talk about this on tinychat, not here.
I'll be there later, 4 am Paris time.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 28, 2015, 09:45:24 AMDont you see where positivity has gotten me? Closers to death. I'm sorry, I want to control depression and make it obey me, but it's not working. I hide my true feelings and try to be positve, hoping all this pain will go away.
I cant...I want to talk about this on tinychat, not here.
I'll be there later, 4 am Paris time.

I kind of agree with that, I too don't act too much like myself while I'm on here, otherwise there would be a lot of hatred...but what you're saying is, you don't want us to be positive? You would rather have us be cruel? I don't understand...

Anyways, we should probably stop talking about this before things get out of hand...

Sebastian

Might be best to move this off the forums, guys.
If you wanna talk about it, Maya, my pm box is always open :)