News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Nothing quite comforting of the feeling of being avoided by a friend...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh wow.
I did a stupid when I tried to rant.
@Nebbles I'm sorry that your friend is purposely avoiding you. Do you have any classes with them?
what is shitpost

Nebbles

It's not an IRL friend... it's something different...

braix

i got scammed in league and lost 8 bucks
im so mad thats like 32 gumballs
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I think you should be more mad that you got scammed in League of all things.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

This is a really ironic rant but I really hate all of my friends who always find something to complain about and act like the world is out to get them. Suck it up and only complain about things that are legitimate tbh, I totally understand if you need to let off steam, but if it's at the point where you are constantly negative and don't even try to take responsibility for some of your problems, it just annoys me to no end. It seems like no one wants to acknowledge it when they cause their own problems and just blame other people for everything.

Like fuck, I can only go so long without calling you out on that bullshit, I'm not nice enough to nod and agree with stuff like that when it's not true.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

You should tell them instead of us. Unless they ARE us.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Ouch. Well maybe there is some polite way to let them know. That's got to be ridiculously annoying.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Sometimes, you just need to call people out on their bullshit. Sugarcoating won't help. Harshly learning the truth isn't fun nor the best, but sometimes you just need to lay out what their problems are and they need to do something about it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 18, 2015, 04:31:57 PMOuch. Well maybe there is some polite way to let them know. That's got to be ridiculously annoying.

Oh no it's not about you guys, I'm talking about irl people

Quote from: Nebbles on September 18, 2015, 04:34:18 PMSometimes, you just need to call people out on their bullshit. Sugarcoating won't help. Harshly learning the truth isn't fun nor the best, but sometimes you just need to lay out what their problems are and they need to do something about it.

You are absolutely right but I'm really worried I'll go overboard and be TOO mean or harsh? It's happened before when I don't keep myself in check

Nebbles

Hm... try keeping yourself in check, but with that in mind?

mikey

unmotivated