The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Altissimo on March 21, 2016, 09:23:08 AMi didnt get an assistantship at one of the colleges i got into :(
What colleges have you gotten into? also don't let it bother you much, it's nothing you can do about anymore!!

Nebbles

One of my friends is in a really bad place right now, and I don't know how to help him.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Altissimo

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 21, 2016, 11:41:20 AMWhat colleges have you gotten into?

i'd prefer not to publicly say just in case anyone finds me hehe. Like, staff of the school I mean. I showed my arrangements to them at a few schools.

mikey

reminds me of when everyone asked where I went to college so I just said SCSU cause there are multiple colleges with that acronym
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

St. Cloud State University? South Carolina State University?
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Oronoco

Quote from: Nebbles on March 21, 2016, 03:17:59 PMOne of my friends is in a really bad place right now, and I don't know how to help him.

I hate that feeling. It really sucks especially if you can't be there with them (hopefully you can!).
Hope things get better soon.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I know he does, he just never shows it. He says he loves me, but he doesn't show it.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 23, 2016, 04:40:17 PMI think that's a lot of men.
ftfy

@cashwarrior I'd approach him about it and be completely open with how you feel. Usually hiding it and hoping the situation changes does little good.
what is shitpost

Jub3r7

it can finally end.

edit: I kept sending messages because I felt really awful, at least every other night, for months, and I don't even know why.
I just needed to put some kind of end to that, whether it be the awful feeling, or at least get some kind of reason so I could finally have closure.

I finally got sick of feeling awful, so I asked for it to be over. It's not closure. Not even close. It doesn't feel good.
When I interact with people I wonder how I'm going to mess up our friendship later on. it's been that way for a few weeks now. i got so tired of it so i kept going, hoping that i could figure /anything/ out. anything to stop the awful feelings. Until I got some kind of answer I would keep fucking myself over in the head, anytime I thought about making friends with someone at all, how it didn't matter how close I was with someone, because one day I could just fuck it up and not even know why or how.

i didn't want to try to guilt them into talking to me, so I tried to act like things were normal and okay with me at first, which probably ended up conveying the wrong message.
I even tried to give them room at some point, for maybe two weeks. but that didn't slow down the awful feeling at all.

that weekend two months ago, there was one thing i feared the most. that somehow we would stop being friends, just because they hung out with me.
it didn't happen right away. it happened shortly afterward, which made it that much more confusing.
i can even point out places where i might have made references to this fear; hell, I think one of the references was the last thing thing that they responded to.
hell, maybe this fear is WHY they stopped talking to me. It's one of the more optimistic possibilities I've come up with.

the only thing that I accomplished by trying to end it today... Now I can finally stop wondering if there's anything I can do to figure it out. I can finally give up. Give up on finding a reason, give up on them as a friend.
It doesn't feel good, at all. But at least I won't drive myself mad trying to figure it out.

ps: if your name starts with A or C, please don't try to help me
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Poor Jub...if you want to talk anyway, just send me a message.

Quote from: dahans on December 15, 2014, 05:16:51 PMI just finished my bachelor thesis in economy.... so please call me bachelor of science :D

I remember when people used to be cute and funny :/ I also finally get this joke after meeting dahans lol

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.