The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Newsflash: You can be serious and passive aggressive at the same time. :O

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 25, 2016, 09:27:45 AMI wasn't. I was actually being serious.
oh ok my bad! but i don't want you to feel bad about yourself in anyway!! if you really mean what you said about not caring other people enough, then you should know that the fact that you're aware of yourself like that only proves how you really do care about others and i'm proud of you for it :]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

At least there's less drama here than at gbatemp.

Like holy shit.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dude

InsigTurtle

Stop being angry or I'll duty choccy your ass

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bloop

can someone explain to me why some violists practice their instruments in rooms with a piano, so there are only rooms with a mediocre electric piano left for me to practice on?

cashwarrior1

Or when all the practice rooms are filled... with people sitting on the floor.

Nebbles

=/ I feel bored or well... not annoyed just sort of "ergh shut up" while talking to this friend and I don't know why? There's no reason for this.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Tell them to shut the fuck up next time they talk to you, then proceed to list off all of their worst qualities. This is guaranteed to provide a temporary and mildly entertaining response with lasting repercussions.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

This has been Good Advice With Olimarâ„¢.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Thanks Olimar! What great advice, it was super helpful! :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 28, 2016, 10:33:56 AMTell them to shut the fuck up next time they talk to you, then proceed to list off all of their worst qualities. This is guaranteed to provide a temporary and mildly entertaining response with lasting repercussions.
There have actually been one or two people I've felt like doing this to at some point... >_<
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber