News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I guess you can talk to me too but given my track record nothing I say would probably be particularly helpful
unmotivated

Bubbles

Noc's counseled me with my problems before (but I don't want to volunteer him!!) but from what I've experienced it helps me at least to just tell anyone who could listen anything you're struggling with because sometimes just voicing your frustrations or worries helps put them in perspective and gets you closer to being able to push them away.

DrP

I can help too, Slow.

Drove to Vancouver yesterday, not even 20 miles out of Seattle and, BOOM, speeding ticket. Ugh. There goes $200 I won't see again.

Washingtonians don't get how Californians drive.

Dudeman

Oh, you're one of those drivers, are you?

filthy californians
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

a youtuber i like is making animations of a hilariously bad (and probably intentionally bad) warrior cats fanfic thats famous for being bad. by the fourth video people kept assuming she made it and criticizing her for her bad writing so she made a 30-second disclaimer that "I didn't write this, it's a troll fanfic, I'm just animating it" and people are STILL commenting "Do you not know how to spell?" and shit

so rant: when people do not fucking watch the disclaimer intended to prevent this very situation but apparently just fuckin skip to the beginning of the animation just so they can complain about it

like this is not logical

Olimar12345

how do you know the commenters aren't trolling her?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

that's definitely a possibility but there are some where you can just tell they're legit. because warrior cats is a series for pre-teens and that's where most of the comments come from

Altissimo

Tobbeh99

Sweden lost to Belgium 0-1  :'( :'( :'(. That means that were out of the tournament, as we won't come 2nd in our group and can impossibly be one of the best 3rd places with only 1 point as the score. Didn't have that big hopes for Sweden but still sad as we could've played some really good match and made it, the possibility was always there.

I'm probably going to cheer for Germany now, and also Spain. 2 great teams, which I wouldn't be surprised if they happen to be the finalists. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sir Dino

a parent shouldn't say something rude/abusive, and then not apologize because they "didn't mean it." It hurts. A lot.

also, i don't like when the pineapple is too warm on pizza.

braix

Quote from: Sir Dino on June 29, 2016, 01:22:08 PMalso, i don't like when the pineapple is too warm on pizza.
yeah that's gross i feel you
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Braixen1264 changed her profile pic & it's messing with me. >:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

Quote from: Sir Dino on June 29, 2016, 01:22:08 PMa parent shouldn't say something rude/abusive, and then not apologize because they "didn't mean it." It hurts. A lot.

also, i don't like when the pineapple is too warm on pizza.

A profanity laced rant from Kman96 regarding pineapples:
Spoiler
Listen up bitches it's time to get fucking REAL.
Pine-FUCKING-apples. Who the FUCK eats this shit? DAMN. This fucking shit is the shittiest damn shit I ever fuckin shit out of my fuckin asshole. Why did it even go in my goddamned mouth hole in the first place? I DONT FUCKIN KNOW, OKAY, ASSFACE? STOP ASKING ME ALL THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS ABOUT PINEAPPLES LIKE I GIVE A SHIT YOU PUNK-ASS PIECE OF LITERAL GARBAGE.
Sorry. Fuck. I just ordered a strawberry-flavored pizza and they fucked me over with this shitty Hawaiian, like who the fuck do they think they are? Pineapple is for DWEEBS AND PUNTY FUCKBAGS. I ain't that shit. Don't fuckin give me that shit. I won't buy it. And if you like pineapples then FUCK YOUR PINEFUCKINGAPPLES and fuck your weak ass pussy. ASS. PUSSY. Read that twice, bitch. Also fuck Hawaii. I ain't racist but that shit is overrated. And dumb.
Fuck my ass. Holy shit my back fucking hurts. It's like a lardo decided to just fall 50,000 feet into my fucking back and give me a crick in my neck the size of florida's crazy ass police blotter. I went to the flippin chiropractor the other day and guess what they fuckin did? FUCKING NOTHING. The guy like snapped my neck a few times, popped my back a bit and then sat me in a goddamned massage chair for 30 FUCKING MINUTES ARE YOU FUCK ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU GODDAMN
I am a bonaFINE sex beast. The amount of anuses I have ruptured with my massive bear cock is enough to give you 11 more fingers to shove up your significant other's fuck-cunt. The fact that I have three fully erect penises coming out of my left ballsack should be enough to tell you that I get MAD PUSS EVERY FUCKING NIGHT BABY. You can't even imagine how hard I go on all of the women. I go so fucking hard. You don't fucking know because you're a pineapple-ass eating bitch. Fuck that shit. I ain't about that fuckin life.
Fuck all this shit this shit ain't even worth my shit I'm out
[close]
I like food.

Zunawe

I just want to play a game, but my modem uses spaghetti as wires to transfer data and I can't keep a connection to any server long enough to load the texture of my character's thumb.

I just get so tired of dealing with the people around me sometimes, and the inconsequential things they do that bug me, but that I really can't complain about. Sprinting loudly up and down the stairs while everything is quiet, pacing and shifting your feet while brushing your teeth in the morning while I try to sleep, refusing to blow your nose and just sniffling for hours, etc... And then I'm doing useless homework and having to deal with an incompetent TA who won't admit she graded my work incorrectly. It's really a simple desire, to want to isolate myself with some sort of engaging and entertaining online video game. Completely understandable, I'm sure, and with comparable activities for other interests.

And I just can't...

Because our internet traffic is too crowded from twitch streams my friend leaves running all day, and the router has to be in the corner of my roommates' room so they can connect with a wire, and it's good enough for devices that work on a 5.0 GHz frequency, so nobody wants to invest in a new one. I'm just tired... I just want to play a game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things